Chapter Fourteen

A long sigh left your lips as you starred at your boyfriend.

"You me to what?"

"Well I was thinking..." Tenko averted his eyes, "I could use your stomach as a pillow..."

You lowered your head and shook it with a giggle, "Alright, fine, Sports Festival is tomorrow so I guess I should rest."

"Exactly!" Tenko grinned.

You smiled at his happiness and grabbed his arm, flopping onto the bed and pulling him with you. A startled cry left his mouth causing you to laugh.

"Y/n... that's not funny."

"Maybe not but it's adorable." You hummed, tapping his nose with your index. Letting out a sharp huff or retaliation he nuzzled his face into you exposed stomach, causing a yelp and squeal to leave your throat.

Tenko laughed at your reaction, wrapping his arms around your body, squeezing your waist gently. A soft blush covered your face before you pounced.

Grabbing his wrists and pinning him to the bed, you sat firmly on his lap. A smirk gracing your features as your e/c eyes glinted with mischief.

He starred up at you wide eyed, his crimson orbs gleaming even when his messy hair fell over his face. A subtle blush covering his cheeks.

"So, do I win?" You purred out, moving your hands down to his stomach.

"It would seem so," Tenko chuckled as he reached his gloved hand to your face, caressing your cheek gently. Leaning into it you smiled, your eyes closing as your entire body relaxed.

Shifting your body to rest on his you quickly found yourself trapped in his arms. You didn't make a move to escape, instead your nuzzled your face into his neck. For each scratch mark you saw your lips met his neck in soft pecks.

He let out a soft hum, his hand playing with your hair as his other hand rested in the center of your back. The two of your stayed this way, until Tenko tested his luck.

His hand slipping under your shirt, his hand dragging up your spine before meeting the clasp of your bra. A rough shiver ran down your body and your hands subconsciously gripped his shoulders.

He easily unclipped your bra, managing to get it off and throw it somewhere. A growl left his throat as he made the both of you sit up, "Those things are so annoying."

You smiled at him with a giggle when he shoved his face into your chest. Your hand lifting to his head, messing with his messy locks while your other rested on the back of his neck.

He snaked his arms back around your waist, snuggling his face between your breast. "My god, you're a 100% tits man."

"Shush you, it's a nice stress relief." Tenko mumble into your chest causing your body to quiver.

"Mhm, take as much time as you need then." You smiled, continuing to rub his head.

Soon enough though, he pulled away which was a cause for some confusion. "Hey Y/n..."

You perked up at his tone of voice, "Yes Tenko?"

"I was wondering... if and w..when you'd be willing-"

You stopped him, "Anything and everything is fine with me, we can go on a date when and wherever you want."

His expression brightened up instantly, "Then can we go to the donut shop nearby?"

"Now?" You asked only to be answered with a nod.

A laugh left your throat, "Am I allowed to put my bra back on before we go?"

"Absolutely not. You always complain about how uncomfortable they are." Tenko grumbled with a frown.

"That's fair." You smiled, climbing off his lap, "Let's go then."

He nodded, hopping off the bed. His hand grasping your's as the two of you walked out the bar, chatting silently about random topics.

"So, any good games you discovered?" You hummed as you finally reached the shop.

"There was a game released in 2016 called The Last Guardian." Tenko smiled.

"Oh? So it's like 200 years old?" You hummed, he nodded. "That sounds really cool."

"Yeah, it's got this really cool magical creature called Trico." He smiled.

"Magical creature?" You grinned before ordering, "One jelly filled and one glazed donut."

The cashier nodded while Tenko answered your question, "Yeah, it's like a mix of a cat, dog and bird."

"Sounds interesting," You hummed, "We should see if we can get a hold of it."

He nodded in agreement as you paid for the donuts, sitting down at the closest seat before happily eating.

"Is there any new releases?"

"Eh, there's another remake of a few and they're making a new apocalyptic game but instead of zombies it's the animals that are effected." Tenko hummed, taking a bite of his glazed donut.

You nodded, "So it's like us humans are forced to the bottom of the food chain?"

"Yeah, though it did say you could get animal allies and stuff." Tenko smiled.

"So it's survival based or hunter based?"

"Survival, though I think there are hunting challenges."

"That's actually a pretty cool idea, when's it getting released?"

"About a year I think, honestly first time I've been excited for an apocalyptic based game." You nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, zombies get a bit boring after a while..."

The two of you continued chatting, moving onto books and then movies before the both of you were in a heavy rant about how stupid it is to fry Oreos.

"I mean come on," Tenko huffed, "who even thought of it in the first place?!"

A laugh left your throat, "Obviously someone with a fast food addiction!"

A smile covered his face and he chuckled, "Now that, is very possible."