Chapter Thirteen

You hummed gently during class, kicking your feet to distract yourself as you scribbled down notes.

"Alright, that's enough note taking for today. As you all know the Sports Festival is approaching, this yeah we'll be having guest from another hero school though, you all have the pleasure of meeting them sooner than others." Aizawa sighed, opening the door to allow three students walk in, one looked around your age...and very familiar.

"This is Kitsu Jyre," Aizawa pointed to the raven haired girl who let out a small huff. "The next is Tokoriyu Nata." Aizawa motioned to the spikey blue haired female who was looking at her phone. "And lastly, Hyogi Hyper." Aizawa motions towards the half black and half purple haired male who only waved, a small dog like creature on his shoulder.

Your head snapped up before you suddenly let out a loud wolf howl causing everyone to look at you. You got up from your desk before walking up to the male and grabbing his shoulders. The small dog creature jumped to his head as you started to shake his shoulders, "You blind bat bastard!"

Hyper perked his head, "Holy shit... there's no way."

"OH THERE'S A FUCKING WAY MY DEAR FRIEND!" You screeched.

"WHY ARE WE YELLING?"

"BECAUSE! We have literally nothing better to do you big nerd."

"Mmmmmmmm, that's very true."

~*~*~

You were in cat form, sitting in the grass in front of the dorms with Hyper. Hyper had made a bunch of tiny dog like creatures with his quirk, letting you bat at them while you rolled over out of his lap. The tiny creatures swarmed you once you hit the ground. The tiny creatures tugged your ears and tail, you let out a huff as they did before getting up. The creatures held onto you, trying to pull you down. 

The class of 1-A, as well as your boyfriend, watching. Suddenly Izuku sat down beside the both of you, along with Tenko. You starting shaking them off before leaping into Shimura's arms, Hyper laughed when he saw you jump into his arms(he sees through the little creatures he makes).

"What are you laughing at skinny bitch?"

"I'm surprised you got a boy friend."

"Your constructive criticism is about as useful as a paper mache bomb shelter, shut the fuck up cunt." You huffed.