Chapter Six

You were still in your Maine Coon form, but you were sitting on Koda's desk. You purred as he rubbed your head. To the entire class of 1-A you were a stress release, you were also a pillow to a few, such as Denki, Mina, Sero and Mineta.

You continued to purr before you heard something about retro...you perked up only to see him....

"Welcome to the most important class in U.A High! Think of it as "Heroing 101!"" His voice boomed.

You growled silently, 'At this point I'll go fucking deaf.' You ignored him entirely, not liking how loud All Might was. Though your ears perked at two words.

"Fight training." And those words were from Bakugo. You felt giggly, oh you haven't fought anyone for a while and it was starting to get to you.

"But one of the keys to being a hero is looking good! These hero suits are based off your quirk and the design form you sent in."

You never sent a design form so you just assumed that Shigaraki and Kurogiri sent one for you.

~•~•~

To your luck and also disadvantaged they sent in a design. It wasn't that great and it showed more skin than you liked but that was for your flexibility, but the collar...oh you were gonna have a chat about that. Though you did like the paw glove they gave you, it suited you well.

All Might had said you couldn't be in your cat form in the start of training so you argued with him and ended up only keeping the ears and tail of your cat form. You weren't happy at all because of the way some of the boys were looking at you but you refused to go full human.

You huffed softly, hearing All Might go on about teams. You ended up on Team J, with Kirishima and Sero, it didn't bother you at all.

You growled at the fact D and A went against each other, honestly you wanted to beat Bakugo's ass and with all your years of training it would be so easy to rip his throat out...

~•~•~

You watched the fight closely, hearing every word because of your ears. You watched as Bakugo hunted Izuku down and soon enough you found yourself internally cheering Izuku on and when his team won you felt...proud? Maybe...

You waited until it was your turn, Team H versus Team J. You were excited to show off just how powerful your quirk really was, you were ready to beat their asses into the ground.

Your tail wagged in anticipation and your ears flicked with excitement, seeing as you were of the villain side it made it just better. Kirishima and Sero noticed how excited you actually were but they figured you were just in for the fight.

"Alright I got a plan. Sero's you come with me I need a distraction, Kirishima I need you to stay here and keep the 'bomb' safe, got it." The two nodded and as soon as the fight started you and Sero were off.

You sent Sero to cause a distraction as you shifted into a creature, one you knew would frighten them long enough to stop them for you to capture them.

Your head shifted to that of a deer skull and your limbs elongated, the creatures body was decayed horribly. You knew you were scaring everyone that was watching and you loved it. Your mouth opened as you sucked in a deep breath, a low snarl filling the entire building.

"What is that thing..?" Uraraka looked scared as all hell while everyone else was just at a loss for words.

"I-It's a wendigo..." Momo stuttered out.

"But aren't those fake?!" Bakugo hissed.

Your body slumped over and your single eyelight turned to the camera before you proceeded your way towards the 'heros'. Your body swaying loosely as your claws dragged against the wall, mean-less to say you were milking this cow dry but you were loving it at the same time.

Once your eyes landed on Tokoyami and Tsuyu you let out a loud horrific screeched, the two froze at the sight of you. You took this to your advantage and in one single swift movement you knocked them to the ground, pinning them with your clawed hands. A low but loud growlish-hiss sounded from your throat, you could just pop their heads off...it'd be so easy.

"Villain's win...you can let them go now Y/n." All Might's voice spoke.

You snarled loudly before your head shifted towards the camera, you pulled your claws off them and growled. You made a noticeable glare towards the two before you shifted back into your Maine Coon form.

You gave an unamused look towards the camera before stalking out, ready to here about your performance.

~•~•~

"Alright, did anyone see anything wrong with the hero team?"

"They froze up..." Momo muttered, "And that allowed them to be trapped."

"And what about the villain team?"

That's when Midoriya perked up, "There wasn't much wrong but Y/n shouldn't have counted on them stopping in fear because there was a chance they wouldn't have froze up like that, and leaving Kirishima to keep the bomb safe was a good idea as well as Sero being a distraction..." Midoriya began to mumble off and All Might nodded.

"You have a good point Young Midoriya."

You smirked, you knew  they could barely find anything wrong because you had been in the villain life for a long time. You've stolen and not to mention killed anyone you deem to weak.