Chapter Seven

You were back on your way to school in your Maine Coon form as normal, the thoughts about last night ticking through your mind. Today was the day we strike this school...but you would be on the hero team.

You sighed to yourself, "Dumb heroics..." As you walked you noticed Izuku. "OI! Deku!" You growled, "Come 'ere."

Deku nodded towards you and walked over, you shimmied yourself and jumped on his shoulder, nearly knocking him down.

"Y-Y/n! What are you doing?!" Midoriya jumped as you wrapped yourself around Izuku's neck.

"I'm tired so shut up." You yawned, stretching your paws. Deku nodded and continued his way only to be crowded by reporters.

Your ears perked at all the questions, and you quickly got tired of it as you and Deku where surrounded. In one quick flick of your tail, it turned into a cobra, scaring the reports back so Deku could get through.

"Whoa, Y/n you need to tell me more about your quirk! It's so cool!" Deku smiled and rubbed your ears.

You bolted up and bit his fingers causing him to jolt, you paused while biting. "S-Sorry!" You yelped and fell off him, "It's been so long since I've been pet on my ears by anyone other than master!"

"Oh it's okay. I didn't mean to scare you..." He mumbled.

You sighed and smiled, "It's okay Izuku."

~•~•~

Once you were through into U.A your phone went off. "That's odd, normally everyone just calls me." You huffed, jumping off Izuku's shoulder and reverting to your human form before pulling your phone out. The message was from Tenko...

Tenko: I saw you Y/n on the brats shoulder, what the hell do you think you're doing.

You: I was just tired Tenko and he was giving me a ride, don't be so grumpy! (Θ3Θ)

Tenko: Fine, but you're sleeping with me again tonight.

You giggled to yourself, the two of you weren't dating just close friends but you still slept together. You just guessed it was from the touch starvation, you both craved touch from people since you barely ever got it. Tenko's touch managed to fill that gap in you every time the warmth of his body met yours. You paused, blush starting to grow on your face, "S-Stupid brain." You mumbled under your breath.

You: That's fine Tenko, I'll see you later (⃔ *'꒳' * )⃕↝

Tenko: Stop it with those fucking emoticons.

You: Never in a life time.

Your blush got brighter as you held your phone close to you but you were soon startled by a hand in front of your face. "Y/n? You alright? Your face is pretty red."

"S-Sorry Iida!" You jumped back, "I was just, uhhh..."

Mina popped up in front of you with a grin, "It's a boy isn't it?!"

Your face flushed red again as you looked away, "Y-Yeah..."

Soon enough the girls were gathered around you, asking you questions. The first one was Mina to ask a question, "What's his name?"

"I-It's Tenko..." You mumbled, still blushing brightly.

"What about his personality?" Jiro questioned.

You perked at this question, "He's kind of childish in a way, he can be mean at times but never that means. He insist I sleep with him, we aren't dating but we normally sleep in the same bed."

The girls did a little 'ooo' and smiled causing your blush to become brighter, it wasn't until Mineta bustled into the conversation that your entire face went red.

"Has he ever seen you naked?" That earned him a few slaps from the girls. You let out a long sigh trying to prepare yourself.

"S-Slightly, when we sleep I wear pajama shorts and a bra... I don't wear a shirt." You mumbled under your breath. The boys around you starting to blush, and a few started to drool at the thought of you like that which earned a harsh smack from you.

The conversation was put to an end when Aizawa entered the classroom. You all took your seats and got ready for today.