Chapter 1: Adopted

[Minju's POV]

Another day here in this adoption center. I am always getting used to be bullied by San Hae and her friends. She always acts nicely but it doesn't work. I am just in my room, studying my Physics since I study in SOPA (To advanced and she has the most highest IQ so she can skip she's too intelligent). I heard my room door open and saw Mrs. Mihyun as she sat beside me at my bed

"Minju-ah, there will be a boygroup called EXO who will visit here tomorrow, they will all go room by room" I nodded as I sighed too while reading my physics "Is it about SanHae again? Don't worry, the boys will have their desicion on who will they adopt" she assured me as I looked at her curiously "Why are they visiting here tomorrow?" I asked her as she chuckled "They are adopting a sister" she answered me as I nodded while my mouth became an 'O' "Goodnight Minju" I greeted her too as she left and close the door, minutes later, someone opened the door and I saw San Hae.

She went to me as she slapped me 5 times "You will not get picked by EXO slut! They will pick me! If they adopt you, I'm sure to ruin you!" She blabbed some words which I ignored as she slammed my door as I didn't minded it. I just studied my physics before I sleep. It's still school days tho and I am in my senior year, I prayed before I sleep and I didn't mind if I fall asleep so I did.

Next Day⏳⏰February 3,2013

I woke up and saw the clock and its 5:30 am. I did my morning rituals and walk downstairs with my room keys since I don't want San Hae to ruin my things. I ate with Mrs. Mihyun early along with the other helpers as we washed the dishes and I went up in my room again since their are no school today. I just study some of my Math and Science.

[No One's POV]

Minju was in her room playing her guitar, she is playing some notes that were on her vibe. The vibe that no one knows what music she is playing. Its 3:00 pm and EXO came to the orphanage as they saw Mrs. Mihyun, they greeted her as she greeted back as they did some talking "Hello boys, I heard, this is all your last chance to find someone?" As the boys nodded "Okay, you can start now, just walk to the 2 floor rooms since the 3rd floor had all boys" as they understood and walked up to the 2nd and walked to rooms. All the rooms they went in were fangirls, as they reached San Hae's room, they saw San Hae caked her face with makeup and acted nicely "Hello we are-" "I know and I fan over all of you" she cutted the boys as Kyungsoo huddled up with Kris as they whispered "Hyung, she's acting nice" as Kris agreed as the boys left and went to rooms to rooms and saw the last room "This is our last hope, I hope she is innocent ans not fanning over us and not swearing"

As they heard some guitar music "I never heard music and tones like that" Chen mumbled to everyone as Suho opened the door as he saw a normal girl playing her guitar and looking to the 13 year old girl, they felt the calmness to them as they all felt soft. They watched her "Hyung, she's playing her guitar with closed eyes" as they went infront of her bed while she's playing her guitar with close eyes. As Minju opened her eyes, she looked surprise and they all greeted to a dumbfounded girl.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, we are EXO" they introduced to her as she bowed to them "Annyeonghasaeyo, Song Minju imnida" she introduced back to as Suho sat at the side of her bed "Were you maybe a fan of us?" "No" as they looked at each other confusely "I just fan over music but never fan over the idols who sang the music/s" as the boys smiled at each other and nodded "Well pack your things now and Baekhyun will help you" as the 11 boys left after closing the room door. The both looked at each other as Baekhyun smiled "Annyeonghasaeyo, Byun Baekhyun imnida, you'll be our sister starting from now" as Minju smiled softly She's too innocent, gotta cover her ears while they were swearing, we found our sister.
Baekhyun thought as he helped her pack all of her things while talking "How old are you?" "13 years old" "Studying at?" "SOPA" "Swearing?" "Nope" "Languages?" "Many" as Baekhyun looked in awe at her.

As the other 11 members were walking to the halls and went to sign the papers and went back to Minju's room and saw  they all packed up just quickly and saw the both get to knowing each other as Baekhyun noticed the others listening to their conversation "She actually called me oppa first" he cheered as Minju looked back embarrased. As the members saw her stuff, 3 luggages and 2 backpacks "Do you study at SOPA?" Minju nodded as Kyungsoo noticed the patch on her other backpack. "Now lets go and lets get to know our little sister" as Minju slung her backpack on her back and bring one of her luggages were her other backpack was putten on top of the luggage she is carrying. Baekhyun bring the other one while Sehun was on the last luggage.

As they all went outside the van and put her things on the back. As Tao went in the van first as she ignored the members who were talking back outside so Tao felt someone was beside her as he saw Minju as he smiled softly "Were you by chance, ZiTao oppa?" Tao looks at her as he smiled softly "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm your panda Huang Zi Tao" he introduced himself "No its alright, just talk to me chinese if you want too" she spoke chinese as Tao dropped his jaws "Gege, the fly was on your mouth" as he closed his mouth and they saw all the members come in as Kris was driving and Lay was beside her. "I'm Zhang Yixing, just call me Lay and I love Unicorns" he smiled adorably he looks like he really wants to talk Chinese, I bet he misses his hometown, he must be from Changsha because of his accent Minju frowned of the thought of hers as she laid her back to the seat and she looked at Lay "It's alright, you were from Changsha I guess?" She mouthed Chinese as Lay has his eyes wide and Suho looked back even Luhan and Sehun looked infront of them while the other members were asleep.

"You speak Chinese?!" The not sleeping ones shouted-whispered as she nodded even Kris shouted too while driving as they had traffic. "Cool, what other languages you speak?" Luhan felt bad because they all didn't know how to speak Japanese "You might know how to speak Japanese Basics right?" They were all still stuck at traffic so they looked at her as they shrugged "Perhaps can you teach us?" She nodded as they smiled "I really wanted to speak Chinese by any chance" Luhan and Kris sighed "Its alright Yifan gege and Luhan gege, you can speak Chinese anytime" as they looked at her again "Baekhyun oppa thought me many information" as they nodded in understandment. As they all arrived at their dorm and they introduced her to her room as they left her to her room and they all went back to their rooms to rest. Maybe slept?

As Minju was finish unpacking. She changed to a Light Purple T-shirt, and black sporty shorts, she went downstairs and saw no one "They all might be tired" she sighed quietly as she went to the kitchen and saw the clock and its 5:00 pm. She looked everywhere and saw no dinner "How can they even eat?" She asked herself as she thinked, she looked at their refrigerator and saw many food to cook. She picked up the ramen noodles, and other ingridients, she decided to make sushi too. She made many ramen, when the ramen was all done, she picked all the 13 bowls and put the ramen, she looked and saw ramen fit for one people so she left it on the big cooking pot. She made the sushi, while rolling the last sushi roll, she heard the dorm door opened and saw someone. She went to the living room and saw someone as she bowed "Annyeonghasaeyo" as the manager of EXO smiled nicely as she saw their manager gloomy and tired "Manager-ssi, rest down on the couch" the manager just rest down on the couch as she went back to the kitchen and continued to roll the last roll of sushi and cut into pieces of many.

She deicided to cut all the 7 whole rolls of sushi into 10 so one person can have 5 sushis. She cutted all the sushi and placed it into the saucers, she first put the left ramen to the last ramen bowl and putting all the ramens to the table, infront of the seat can have 1 bowl of ramen and 1 saucer of 5 sushis so, while she was putting all the food to the table, the boys all went down like they woke up as they saw their manager, they looked at him and greeted as the manager greeted back. Minju was done putting all the food and water to the table, as Lay went to the kitchen and saw Minju all finished putting the food on the table as his jaws dropped and smile. His tummy was growling "Yah! Eatting time!" He called the others while hearing them talk "Okay, LSM and SMTown wants to welcome her so go at anytime" as they understood and all went to the kitchen and saw the food Minju made as they all had their jaws dropped and they all went to sit, so Minju picked to sit next to Kai since.

Suho
Kris    Xiumin
Luhan       Lay
Chen       Baek
Tao    Chanyeol
Kyungsoo    Kai
Sehun        Minju
Manager

The others tasted the food first and in awe as they all continued to eat. After eating, Xiumin and Minju washed the plates and done. They all went back to their rooms and slept after doing all their rituals.