Chapter 18: Timeskip

After 2 months of the movie shooting

[Tao's POV]

Now, it's the showing of the movie, the trailers didn't showed all of our faces. Now, we will watch with our fans. It's showing here in China. I just waited here in our van, a van for the lead cast and the others were the main cast and the others. We will be the last to arrive at the red carpet.

Driver     Assistant
Minju  Me   Jackie
Kris Lay Xiao Luhan

Minju, on her phone. Talking with her Principal about when she will go back. She's always advanced. Luhan, having a livestream on Instagram. I heard a bump and Minju looked and she lowered the window of were she is. She just saw an EXO-L lightstick and saw a fan so she gave it back and the both of us waved and she closed the window as we saw Jackie wake up as we saw the venue and their are still vans infront of us. We waited as I saw a phone infront of me and I just realized "Gege, why was the phone on me?" I asked "The livestream, say some things" Xiaotong answered "Hii, please watch our movie, and please support all of us, please buy EXO lightsticks that isn't fake, I'll try to convince SM to make our lightsticks alittle more cheap so you can all buy and love ya" I said all the things as fans responded back that they will look forward the cheap but real lightstick and I took the phone gently and faced it to Minju who's reading some Algebra. "Minmin-ah, how's Algebra?" As she looked at the camera and to me "Alright, I still love Algebra you know"

She answered as she borrowed Luhan's phone and faced it to the window as she opened the window "Did you all see this, a long crowd" she said as we looked outside as our jaws dropped "Please support all of them and watch our movie, I'm so sorry that we didn't had our faces on the trailers, please listen to Crown" as she said as she's trying to hand the phone to the driver and she faced the phone to the driver. "Sir, what do you feel today?" She asked "I feel alright" he answered "Please be  always healthy and you too Mr. Driver" as she handed the phone back to Luhan and she closed the window. "Now, what's the title of the song you sang on CMFF?" Lay asked as she widened her eyes as she shook her head "I won't say it" as We all frowned but smiled again because we arrived. As the door opened, many screamed and clapped and screamed our names and took many pictures even the photographers and reporters.

As the 3 of us went down first, Minju opened the passenger's seat door and let the Assistant rest as she opened the rest like an assistant, she guided them down by holding their hands. She even guided Xiao to go down because of her dress and her heels

Now lastly, Kris, I was the one who holded his hand as he went down as fans laughed and screamed

Now lastly, Kris, I was the one who holded his hand as he went down as fans laughed and screamed. She checked inside and she pulled out a belt that was wide open and closed the door and she raised the belt which we laughed and saw it's Lay's as she went to us and handed the belt to Lay. As we all bowed while walking and went to the interview.

As we answered and talk about things and went on. We were walking to the Cinema, we arrived inside as we sat down.

Kris Me Minju Jackie Lay Xiao Luhan