Chapter 14: Plans

Timeskip June 30, 2014

[Minju's POV]

I'm done shooting all my music videos, Mnet posted teasers for my upcoming debut, Mnet doesn't had connections on social media with SM, and other companies so it's alright because I don't want them to know. Many liked my debut photo, I mean 30.1 Million?! I am done with my dance practice shooting.

1st Album: Alone
(All MV)
Come Back Home (Accoustic)
Goodbye
As We Dream
Memory
Really Like You
Through The Night
Don't Know You (Produce 48)

2nd Album: Heart*IZ
Violeta
Four Seasons
Gotta Go
Kill This Love
No
Black Dress

(Audio, all with dance)
Don't Know What to Do
Hocus Pocus
Bon Bon Chocolat
Punk Right Now (Imagine super hard moves)
Want

3rd Album: Studio X

(MV)
Jelly
Gashina
Siren
Heroine
Señorita
Hann

(Audio)
She's Coming
Zombie High (Dance)
Solo (Dance)
Bad Boy (Dance)
Wow Thing (Dance)
11:11
Fancy
Spring (Dance)
Me (Dance)

4th Album (1st Mini Album):

24 Hours (Accoustic with Dance (Reader makes dance))

5th Album: Nekkoya (Pick Me)
Pick Me
Nayana
Nekkoya

Now, I'm just waiting for my debut date to come, I have some Kpop Idol friends and this is how we all met up

(Flashback: Apink, Btob, 2ne1, and Bigbang

The four groups were having a talking to CEO, after their meeting, they heard music that they didn't heard before, after their meeting, TOP asked "Mnet Seonsangnim, who is the new idol?" As Mnet chuckled "She's gonna debut at July 6, she's shooting her dance practice, go there if you want to" as they all smiled and bid goodyes and left the office and went to the music as the music stopped and know where it is, they saw 2 big glass doors with a silver handle and had a name on the glass "Minju, Song? Guys, do you remember who is this?" Changsub asked "It's EXO's ex adopted sister who left them because of threaths and for EXO's own good" Chorong answered "Finally, done with all the dances" someone sighed and Minzy knocked on the door as she saw a girl on the couch drinking a bottle of water. Minzy opened the door as Minju looked at them as she bowed to the famous idol "Annyeonghasaeyo Minzy-ssi" Minju greeted as she was done wiping her sweat since their are aircons on the room "Are you perhaps their first solo artist?" Minju answered a yes "Guys, you can come in!" Minzy invited them as Minju saw all of the groups come in as she bowed "Annyeonghasaeyo" they smiled and bowed "You're so lucky, you had aircons in dance practice rooms" Bomi mumbled. We all talked for a bit and exchabged numbers and left)

When my debut teasers showed up, it came into Billboards Top 100 and I went first place. I just couldn't thought that I mean...............

I'm excited for my debut, I hope they won't find out.