Chapter 33: Yaja Time

[Sehun's POV]

I am now here in Weekly Idol with the members and with Xiaotong Noona, MinSu Couple, Jisung and Chenle. As Doni and Coni started, I couldn't wait to have a surprise Yaja Time and I bet Xiao Noona can laugh like all of us since when she laughs, she's super cool. "Sehun-ah, goodluck for the Yaja Time" Noona whispered as I nodded and giggled. "Now lets welcome first......... EXO and Xiatong" as the 13 of us went in first and cheered "Now for XiaoHan couple, if one of them wasn't born, who will be the baby?" Coni asked as the both thinked. "Sehun-ah" as I cheered "Yehet! Ohorat!" As they all laughed.

"Now lets welcome these bffs classmates on SOPA Private class............ Jisung, Chenle, Hyeon Su, and Minju" as the 4 went in and bowed. And went next to the MCs. "Now questions first, who is the 2nd smartest?" As they pointed on Hyeon Su "Who is the one/s who got 97 percents?" As Jisung and Chenle raised their hands as we all clapped "Now, lets congratulate the new couple" as we all clapped and teased but we didn't saw Minju "Minju-ah, were are you?" Coni asked as she went back with someone's profile as she handed it to Coni as they laughed and showed it to Luhan as we laughed and decided to bring it with us. As the show went on with laughter and fun, now its the last segment begore the show end "Now the last segment is YAJA TIME!" They cheered as I cheered.

As Yaja Time started with laughter and ended "This now the Weekly Idol, see ya everyone" as the show ended but still the laughter is still not stopping