Chapter 6: Invited to? Happy Camp ofcourse

(Still all chinese conversation)
The Next Day

[No One's POV]

Everybody woke up and done morning routines and ate breakfast while talking. The 3 had fun yesterday with Lay's parents. As they were left by his parents, they are thinking of what to do? "Uhm----" Minju opened the door and saw a letter so she closed the door and read it walking to us "To: EXO, From: Happy Camp" the 2 smiled as Suho read the letter

"To EXO,

Ni Hao, Chagiaw Wushui Happy Camp Director. The 2 of you including Minju are invited to Happy Camp tomorrow, at 5:00 pm, the usual time. Greetings"

"Happy Camp tomorrow" Lay cheered as Minju smiled "I think you knew Happy Camp right?" As she nodded "but, what will we perform?" Lay asked as Minju got an idea as she got her guitar and brought it down as they smiled as they started to plan.

"How about and accoustic version of Wolf?" Suho asked as they nodded agreeingly "Do you know Wolf?" Lay asked "I know, I memorized it too" as the both looked at each other. "Lay, you sing Luhan, Xiumin and Baekhyun's part too, Minju you sing Chanyeol, Kris, Kai, and Tao's part while me, Kyungsoo, Chen, and Sehun's part and also my part" as they all practiced and practiced as they were ready and done.

The Next Day, 4:30 pm

The 3 said to the Director that they will have a performance ready too so they gave Minju their bluetooth speaker connector, earpieces and mics. They rehearsed after.

They just wore simple clothes
Lay

They just wore simple clothesLay

Suho

Minju

Minju

And waiting to be called as the show started

And waiting to be called as the show started. "Let's welcome, EXO!" As the crowd screamed and clapped, as the lights went of, they all went to the stage and at their places and sit down on the stools given to them as Minju hold her guitar position to play, as the light went on performing mode and they saw all of them as they all aplaused. Minju strummed the guitar and they all chanted while she started with the intro music as she started to rap Chanyeol and Kris's part and all went on, the Wolf accoustic became successful.

As they all went down from their stools and Minju gave her guitar to the staff to watch it with their things and the appluases were still loud. And the Happy Family went to the stage. "Let's welcome EXO and their sister!" He Jiong started as the two bowed "Ni Hao, Chagiaw Wushui EXO!" The both cheered as the MCs looked at Suho "Do you mastered Chinese" Haitao asked "Yes" he answered Chinese fluently as the audience go "Oh" as they cheered for Suho as there eyes went to Minju as the audiences laughed at them looking at Minju "Introduce yourself" as she bowed "Ni Hao, Chagiaw Wushui EXO's Adopted 13 year old sister, Song Minju" as she said that, the MCs cheered and audiences applauded.

As the show went on, the show ended and at the backstage in the middle of EXO vlogging, the MCs took pictures with her as they said goodbyes and left and go to a restuarant and ate there while vlogging. They posted on their social medias too. After eating, they went to Grand Hyatt and took a tour and pictures there. While watching the view at the top of Grand Hyatt, someone called

Kris: YAAAA!!!!!!!!

Lay almost dropped the vlogging camera as Kris shouted on the phone

Kris: Are the 3 of you at Changsha?!
Suho: Yup!
Kris: Why ya talking Chinese fluently?
Suho: Staph shouting and yes, I can speak Chinese fluently
Kris: we all had 1 week of resting and I'm here in China too. We should meet up at Beijing
Suho: Okay!

As the day ended, they will leave in the next day. And going to Beijing to meet up the other Chinese Members.