Chapter 37: Agent

Three months later

[Minju's POV]

I got out of the hospital last week. I am still on my wheelchair. I still had one darkest secret that I won't tell. Yes, I am a Agent. It's too dangerous. My last mission is still before a month EXO had adopted me on 2013. I still couldn't had find something wrong. As I received a call.

Incoming Call........

Agent 001................

I think its a mission. I'm too toxic when it comes to this missions but I really missed doing this kind of missions. The last mission I went was in New York  but english speaking is more needed in our spy group. So I needed to speak english

Agent 001: Hello Agent XII
Me: Hello again Agent 001
Agent 001: I called you for a mission, just go here in the headquarters okay?
Me: Okay

Now, I need to go to the headquarters in England.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As I packed my things, i'll just bring a backpack, I changed my clothes after that and went downstairs. Until Kris Oppa called.

Kris: Where are you?
Me:At my house wae?
Kris: I thought you are strolling out
Me: Where are you anyway?
Kris: Driving all the way there
Me: Oh, can you give me a ride?
Kris: At were?
Me:Airport

As the call ended and I heard a honk outside and I left my house with the keys in my hands, and my backpack on my back. I went to the passenger seat and closed the car door. As he looked at me "Were are you going? You are just discharged last week? You should be resting?" He asked "I need to go to somewhere important" I explained as he started driving, alittle bit later..

"Were are you going anyway?" He asked as a sweat dropped "I-i am g-going to somewhere important"I shakily answered "Somewhere imoprtant? Were?" He asked while driving "I don't think you should know" as I said as we arrived at the airport and I went down and closed the door. As I walked to the airport but.........

[No One's POV]

Kris went out of his car and ran to her and held her backpack as she looked at him as she noticed a ring on his hand with a sign of a gold heart with a crack on the other side as pictures flashed on her memory. She remembered now that ring as she realized that he is part of Black Widow ĆÁŔÌÀĎA. A spy group of China and Korea. And she remembered that, she looked at Kris "A-are y-you p-part o-of B-black Widow?" She asked shiverily as he looked at her "What? How did you knew?" He asked as he let go of her backpack. As he looked at her eyes "Y-you are an agent?" As she nodded as he hugged her as he let go "Goodluck, I'll go there too" he reassured as she smiled and went in.