Chapter 21: A day with the maknaes

October 13, 2015
[Jisung's POV]

I am with Chenle on his motorcycle going to school, as we had done patking. We went inside and went to class as we saw Noona "Hyeon Su is absent" she said as we nodded and went to sit next to her as class started

Timskip, end of school

[No One's POV]

The 3 were walking on the hallway after getting their things from their lockers. "We should go somewhere" Chenle mumbled as the both thought "How about go to Mnet Cafe?" As Jisung said as the both nodded and went to his scooter. Jisung is at Chenle's back and Minju will be at Jisung's back as the engine started as he started to drive, as my position was facing on the left so I held on Jisung, as we slow down and saw traffic. We saw some fans taking videos and pictures "Minju-ssi, how's studying with the NCT Maknaes?" A fan screamed asked "Great! All of NCTzens and IZONE's have a great day"the 3 of us said as we started to move.

We arrived at the cafe, as we took our orders and sat next to the window and a couch with a table with designed quotes like journals. This had been a popular place. As our orders arrived and we ate. After we eat, we make our group aasignment and I pulled out my vlogging camera and vlogg and put the camera on the table, as we talked while doing homework and telling jokes.

I had a happy day with these two, I hope we could do this everyday