Chapter 32: A Couple

[Hyeon Su's POV]

After 3 months of shooting Arrange Marriage, we had now had rest. I am walking casually with Minju, she pulled out her earpods and connected it to her phone. She is wearing a purple sweater with white rubber shoes and dark blue skinny pants while me, wearing blue sweater, dark blue skinny pants, and white rubber shoes. We are always being shipped as we are called ideal couple because all ideals are on us. As I pulled out the earpod from her right ear and put it on my right ear. I heard, its playing my song 'Hi' which its an accoustic song playing guitar. As I pulled her with me as I slung my peft arm to her shoulders. Yes, I do have a crush on her eversince we are classmates and we are best friends. As she looked at me and smiled softly as she giggled. I smiled as we continued to walk at SOPA to our old classroom. As we went in and went to our old classroom because we graduated but she is first, I just graduated last year but she in 2016. We toured the big classroom as we are done. We sat down on the table as we rested.

We told memories and funny stories that happened here. She's now 19 and I am 20, I felt like I want to confess now. As she stood up and went infront of the whiteboeard but 6 meters away.

[No One's POV]

He went up and wemt to her as he hold her hand and pulled her so they were facing each other now. "I want to confess you something" as she nodded softly "Min, I reall had a hard time to say this but can you be my girlfriend, yes, I've fallen for you and I really loved you, I can wait your answer, can you be mine?" He asked as she smiled alittle and nodded "Yes" as Hyeon Su smiled and kissed her softly which she gave back. Now, they didn't noticed the secret camera on the whiteboard and its infront of them.

The whole scene was posted by the CCTV monitorer to Youtube and it gained many viwes and likes.

Other idols watched it but their family and close friends still didn't watched it. The fans shipped alot before they dated because of the closest friendship.

As they broke the sweet soft kiss as they smiled. As they left the classroom holding hands and a couple

EXO's maknae line walked to SM but as Kai saw the video on Youtube "Guys, look at this" as Sehun and Tao went next to him as they watched the video as they fanboyed and liked. It hitted actually for 14 million likes just in a minuted. No hate and it continued to spread. The 3 commented and posted on their congratulations on their social medias. The others watched nad commented too and posted even the Lee family.

As the 2 walked outside and went to Starbucks and ordered and drink their Chocolate strawberry frappes. As they took photos and inside starbucks took the photos of them secretly.

As they held hands

An official couple should be like this, they look good and perfect for each other