Chapter 9: Fun

[Minju's POV]

I woke up and did my morning routines. I went down at the kitchen and I saw no one so I decided to make Jjajangmyeon. I just learned it from Managernim. I am done cooking and put it on the plates and put it on the table with water. I checked the time and saw that the event is starting at 1:00 am but the time it is now is 9:57 am. I ate breakfast and washed my dishes and decided to wake everyone up. I went upstairs and knocked on doors but I still heard they are asleep, as I went infront Maknae and 2nd oldest's door, I opened the door and saw the both in deep sleep. I decided to wake them up. I opened my phone and my bluetooth speaker with me and closed their door room as I played Son Dam Bi's QUEEN. As Queen started, the both still didn't woke up.

I decided to press The Boys by SNSD Unnies. Girls' Generation you can feel the heat---- the both woke up falling off their beds and saw the time as it's 10:15 am. I sighed in embarassment and saw their eyes landed on me "It's now 10:15 am, I prepared breakfast and now, do your morning routines geges" I said to them as they nodded and left their room. Aish, what time did they sleep? I thought as I went to the 2nd floor living room and opened my phone to search top places here in Beijing. I decided to go some places on my own. Just later 2:00 pm. I saw the both go down for breakfast but really, I followed them as the both sat at chairs and ate "What time did you all slept?" I asked them calmly "Uhm, 11:00 am" and I looked at the both "It's alright, just don't forget the comeback when we go back at Korea" I reminded them as they happily nodded. I went to the balcony and see that it's windy and the Breeze is fine.

I decided to make my journal there. I went to go get my journal and make my page. As I was in the middle of making my Journal Page, someone back hugged me I mean 2. I saw Leader Line. "Uhm-----" "I guess you woke up earlier" I nodded and smiled as I saw 2 cameramen as I looked at the back and saw Managernim "How did they got here?" I asked "Well, we knew some events and some variety shows invite us so they knocked on the door and Sehun opened the door, and LSM gave us many extra money" as they handed me some as I looked at them "Ya sure?" As they said yes as I will continue touring Beijing. "Is it alright?" "Yes sure" as I smiled and put the money on my pocket since I wore white shorts and purple marble t-shirt. I just continued on what I was doing while them, on a vlogg. I am done as I took a picture of myself at the balcony seeing the sea and took a picture of my Journal.

I was about to go upstairs but a cameraman went to me and asked "What are your plans today?" As I chuckled "Just here" I answered as I went upstairs as I saw a cameraman infront of Jongin "Uhm, Gege, did you mastered Chinese now?" As he nodded and I smiled "I should get going" I stated as I went to my room and put the money inside my wallet. I put my Journal back at my luggage. I get my slippers and walked out with my wallet. I walked downstairs and got my key card and opened the door as ChanBaek noticed me and went to me "Where ya goin'?" Chanyeol asked with broken english "Just at the hotel grounds" I answered them "Okayyy be careful" as I went to the elevator and went in. As I arrived at the ground floor. I went outside the elevator and walked to the door were the hotel private garden/park is and that place is just for the ones who was staying in the hotel. I went to the place and took pictures. I saw that this place has sand and saw that this is next to the beach, I went to the sand and walked near the water as I saw our hotel room and saw all EXO was at the balcony so I shouted a famous Wolf line. No one's at the beach except the drink maker and some hotel staff who's serving.

Meanwhile

[Suho's Pov]
We all gathered at the balcony to take pictures and pictorials, as we viewed the beach, "CHOGIWAAA!" Someone shouted at the beach so we took a look and saw Minju waving her hand so we waved back as we saw her holding a tote bag inside were sun screen, 2 towels, her phone, and her wallet. She just removed her clothes and revealed that she had a rushguard inside, a short sleeve rushguard and shorts rushguard. She went to a beach bating chair and put her things there as she went to the water and sat there. She took pictures of herself. So we heard someone's phone ringing and heard a convo

Baek: The waters cold?
Minju: Yup
Baek: Then I and Chanyeol will be there

As they ended the call, Managernim went to us and said things "Boys, I forgot, Beagle line was not in the fanmeet since they had their fanmeet here first" as Chen brighten up as we all remembered as they had a free time as we took some pictorials. We saw Beagle line come down with rushguards and tote bags with some things. "We'll see ya" they went outside wearing slippers.

Back at the Beach

I am now swimming at the 5 feet, as I heard someone shouting "Yass!" As I swim back at the shore and saw Beagle Line so I went from the waters and saw some Cameramen too. "Is the water cold?" Chen asked "Just the right cold" I answered as they took pictures as I went to the camera and wiped the lens amd just checked the camera while it is open "Is it alright now?" I asked the cameraman as he nodded so I went back to the beach to swim with Beagle Line.........