Chapter 24: January 12, 2016; Stage K

[Minju's POV]

The 4 of us were assigned to judge Stage K. There are some idols with us too, they are the main judges but the guest idols were the lead judges because the guests were the used songs of the contestants. Its AOA's Seolhyun and Jimin, and Bigbang's Seungri and Daesung and Dara We are on the table were judges sit. As we waited for the first contestant/s. The 4 of us were in our SOPA uniforms since we are from SOPA. The others were wearing casual outfits with their group names.

Big Stage
JG:SH JM SG DS DR   Guest:JS CNL MJ HS
Crowd

We are inside of a big studio, we will see what's next. The crowds were our fandoms. They all suport the 4 of us, they had all our lightsticks and merchandise. "Now lets welcome our first contestant, from China. Meixiao Lei" as we all applaused. As he appeared on stage as we saw him "He's tall" as we watched his performance of one of Hyeon Su's dance.

Timeskip

W

e are now on the last performance. "She's a contestant from the first and only time, she's from the Philippines now let's welcome this girl, Irish!" As the stage went dark. As the music started, she started to dance, we all stood up in awe and fans couldn't help to clap and scream even the other judges. As the MC came to the stage to talk to the girl. We still stood up with big smiles as the other judges jumped "Omo! Your mashup performance was amazing, uhm, introduce yourself first" MC of the day Taejoon said "Annyeonghasaeyo, Irish Afroilan imnida" she smiled as the fans applaused loudly "How old are you?" "My korean age is 13 years old while my Philippine age is 12 years old" she introduced her age "Many idols on the crowd are watching, they seem to smile and applause loudly" she giggled and smiled "Isn't it too cold for you here, you are just wearing black sporty shorts, white t-shirt with some dark pink lines on the middle was tucked in only, and white rubber shoes?" He asked "Nope, in the Philippines, it's hot in March, April, May, and rainy and colds are in the rest of the months" she explained as we all went 'oh' in understandment even me. I always visit the Philippines but I forgot.

"What was the mashup again?" Dara asked with a smile "Minju-ssi's songs Love Shot, Me, Kill this Love, and Bon bon Chocolat ft. Ddu Ddu Du remix" she said "You need to be an Idol, your great" Daseung pouted cutely "Irish-ssi, do you want us to have Battle Trip in the Philippines?" Hyeonsu asked as she nodded "Chenle hyung must be happy because look at him, you made all our day" Jisung said as Chenle jumped happily, "You are so great, I couldn't believe that you danced to the mashup of my songs, I'll rate you highest because...... Just wow, I love you an please, debut in Mnet, you'll be my sister" I said as she smiled "Ne, Unnie but I need to finish my grade 7 first"she said as we all applaused again and it's the awarding.

"Now, its the awarding first for NCT Dream, the winner, Grooly Wouns of Taiwan!" As they went infront, I could see Irish, so supportive, I really gave her 100/100. She is on the last on the left standing and smiling. "Now for Hyeon Su's, the winner is, HaikatoXJorado" the both bowed and went to get their award "And for Minju, the winner is..." he paised as many chanted names of contestants but the idols chanted for Irish even so many others. "It's Irish" he cheered as many applaused as she bowed and shaked the hands of the contestants for me. She went to the front of the other contestants and received the award, my merchandise with my signs, my lightstick with my sign, and my albums with my sign and the rose gold trophy. As she went with the winners and will declare the top 3.

"Top 3 is HaikatoXJorado"as they received the bronze medals and trophy "Top 2 is Grooly Wouns" as they reveived their awards "Everyone, you know that top 1 is Irish!" He cheered like a father and everyone applaused loudly as she received the gold trophy and the medals. As she hugged with the other 2 groups and congratulated them too. They all went to backstage and went to their changing rooms while we all chatted "Irish was so good, I bet she can debut in Mnet" Seungri said "Yup, she passed our expectations and this is really reality" Jimin said as I smiled.