Chapter 28: The Battle begins and the piece of my mind was given

November 3, 2017

[No One's POV]

The stadium is filled with fandoms. Everyone is getting ready, even San Hae. As the MC will be Hyolyn, and Jong Suk. Now Jong Suk has his palms sweaty while hugging with his brother "Idols go to the backstage near the main stage" as they nodded and walked there. "Now lets welcome the competitors" Hyolyn and Jong Suk said while inside they are praying as the idols went to the stage. Smtown on the left, mcs on the middle and the others on the right and were they are there are there fandoms in columned. The fandoms on the right had their XII Lightstick secretly but the fandom next to EXO are the IZONES sending support in hand by Minju not there. But everyone doesn't know that Minju will come.

As the battles started, as rapping started. As SMTown lead by 11111099999 and the others were 9999999909. Minju went to backstage and she will bring all her mics. She put her earpieces (pink and gold, right to left) and her mics. She wore her bluetooth mic and her hand hold bluetooth mic. As her bffs ran out of songs because all of their songs were used. She went backstage and talked with the staff. As they agreed, as the stage went dark after San Hae was in the middle, as her song She's Coming was played. (The MV She's Coming, with the baby intro).

"Show you what's real

Show you what's ill

All my ladies

Are you ready

Leggo"

As they heard the voice and didn't noticed that she's 4 meters infront of San Hae as she started rapping after the stage lights opened and everyone looked shocked because they had a saviour but doesn't know who its is since Korea had many names like Minju but the fandoms of the right applaused loudly and chanted at Shes Coming. They all couldn't believe it's her. As the rap ended, she gave the 1st piece of her mind, its the rap song. The MCs went to her and hugged her "Kamsa dongsaeng-ah" as she smiled alittle but she erased her smile, she's still angry at San Hae but she thinks not now. The right gained 11111111119999,
As they started to cheer her name "Minju". "Now, play the next song she prepared" as she went to her position and danced the powerful 'Me'. After that, they gained points again, and next was Zombie High with hard moves. And performed Gotta Go. After that, she had her 2nd piece done, now the 3rd. The rap battle. "Now lets start with the rap battle" Jong Suk and Hyolyn announced.

"San Hae go!" "Hello, I'm San Hae, you are no match with me, I think that you're just a slut that takes away our victory" as she looks like she didn't rapped, she just bragged. She doesn't even know how to rap. "You are not good at rapping, you just want to have the spotlight, you always want to have, money and glory" she rapper like a pro as fans said 'oh' 'burn' "Still you had no match with me" "Just brag and brag, you don't want to be a criminal, you had a penalty of anytime anywhere and you are not getting away with it" Minju rapped again as fans got the go again.

"Oh yeah, you just had no match with us, I don't deserve penalty, I don't even what the penalty is from" San Hae rapped/bragged again as "Here's a piece of my mind, I like to say that you deserve the penalty because you stole my song Violeta" Minju did the Violeta sign as she burned her as San hae began to be embarrased as the fandoms of the right 'booed' her. "Now, lets see the last, Minju, go on" Hyolyn said. As San Hae stood at the middle, as 24 Hours played, she sang at San Hae to give proof as SMTown and their fans became shocked that its their Song Minju singing for the sake of her bffs and didn't knew that she is a Solo Artist from 2014 to here. As she danced to Violeta and San Hae started to get more hate.  As they got to rest, they all rested at the bench sticked to the bars and the back of the bars were their fans and their stuff are. SMTown had a meeting on the deep left side of the stadium. And two left them. As Kris and DO walked quickly and sat and hugged with Minju tightly.

"We are your family Minju, you can be back with us" as they broke the hug as they saw her latest vlogg. Standing outside fixing outside a mansion. After that, she greeted as her cute dog was saw "Annyeong, I am fixing my things here, now, I'm off to the last mansion, EXO's" as she walked with a box and walked a bit and fixed the front way infront of the house door as she pulled a big thing as it revealed EXO's mark with some lights. As she was putting the  sign, she was done.

"Minju-ah, is this our new house?"as she nodded at the both who smiled sweetly.

She opened the door of the house as it revealed the living room and a shelf that was inside the wall, as it reaveled all EXO albums and lighsticks with the Chinese Members' albums too. There are lights below the shelf as she touched the albums as she went upstairs and see all she had done fixed their name lights on the door labeled who will stay in. "See the colored light names and small designs" she put the camera on the door were Luhan and Sehun's room door. As she went down and went back to outside of her house. "I am the only one who afforded Golden Gate for all the kpop idols because sasaengs are too much now, I put the group and solo signs on the entrance and know that its theres" she explained "I know they will say that its too much but they all deserve this, I afforded all of these and no problem. Golden Gate is made and that all Idols will live here"she smiled

Everyone became soft after hearing that

"Now, I know that I vlogged yesterday of me fixing EXO's place so no problem now" she sat at the pool and dipped her feet. "Idc of what they say but I choose to follow human rights instead" she explained as her teacup pomeranian came next to her as she snuggled "Annyeong, Yoonie Imnida" as she put the camera infront of Yoonie. "Thats for today, I hope yall enjoy and have a great day" as the vlogg ended

"Yass, we can have comfortable beds" As the 3 high fived "Now, atleast we can be together again, just one walk from big houses" she said as the both stayed and watched some MVs of her as her bff idols danced.