Chapter 22: Hyeon Su's debut

November 3, 2015
[Hyeon Su's POV]

"Come one Dongsaeng-ah, you're going to debut now" I sighed nervously at the thought of Debuting as a Solo Artist. I wore a formal black suit and black shoes. I am going to debut with my song 'I Am Yours'. I looked at Jong Suk hyung as he patted me "You'll gain fans like me" as he smiled "Goodluck!" He cheered as he left me on my dressing room.

Meanwhile at the Press Conference Crowd.... Minju's POV

I sat at the 2nd row next to Jisung and Chenle. "I am excited now for the Press Con for Hyung's debut" we agreed at Jisung. Come on, they are 1 year younger than us. As Chenle's phone rang as he answered it.

Chenle: Hyung, what happened?
Hyeon Su: I am nervous
Chenle: Just think happy thoughts and enjoy the next after this... Goodluck!

As the call ended, we waited excitingly.

[Jong Suk's POV]

I went back to the first row where Sajangnim, and my family sat. I saw them talking so I took a peek on the 2nd row were his bestfriends were. I saw them excited and talking about stuff. Now, how will this debut happen next? I just saw cameras filming and some reporters too and some fans, just only 50 fans. Now, I hope this debut will gain many fans. He is going to debut in my company actually. Now, just had to wait.

[Minju's POV]

As the PressCon started, the disscussions started and after an hour of disscussions. "Let's welcome Lee Hyeon Su" as he was called as we applaused. As he performed and done performing. We applaused loudly and he started to answer questions. As he took pictures and took a speech. After all of that, the event ended. He was being interviewed by reporters. After that, we went to him and congratulated him "Heeyyy, he debbuuuttteeeeddd" as we clapped and hugged him "We need to go, we had work" as we took pictures and hugged amd said goodbye.

[Hyeon Su's POV]

We celebrated, I have a big smile, now

I am an Idol now, I'll face problems but I will still stay strong