Chapter 15: Debut (2014, July 6 [2014•7•6])

[Minju's POV]

My MVs will be released soon, now, I had an agreement with Mnet that they wouldn't show my channel to anyone that was contained with SM ent. I am now excited and I had a countdown live like a video on my channel, when they tapped my channel, a video countdown will happen starting at an hour so, it's live.

(After an hour and 55 minutes of waiting for the release)

It's now almost going on

5

4

3

2

1

My 1st Mv was dropped and after 5 minutes, all my other MVs, song documentaries, and dance practices dropped even a video on my profile.
Now, I got 30.50 Million likes and subscribes and no dislikes I mean no dislikes and my subscribers were like 30.50 Million! Now, someone had knocked to my door and opened my door and saw CEO. I'm still in my studio you know. I saw him with a big smile "Congratulations, you are a super successful one" as we hugged and celebrated.

After hours of celebration, I still had Inkigayo tomorrow and my lightstick is now on stock and merchandises, albums, and etc. Are on stock. I call my fans IZ*ONEs. I am just excited. My lightstck has white long handle and at the bottom has a flat opening where the battery, lightstick handle strap is black and had my name there, my lightstick had a big circle on the top and inside of the circle was my official sign and at the right side had a pink water (not really water) design that was made of unbreakable glass that can light up. My lightstick is unbreakable and strong. That's not a problem. But my fans want to have so I just lowered the price, just exactly 500 won so no probs.

The Next Day

I am the last one to perform at Inkigayo and I'm performing No and Kill this Love. I am at backstage, waiting for my turn, I had a personal mic which is my earpiece had 2 colors, rose and gold. 1 set of rose earpieces and another set of gold earpieces. I just wear one of the earpieces like 1 rose and 1 gold. I had a microphone like an ifol that an idol never had before

 I had a microphone like an ifol that an idol never had before

Now its my time to shine infront of the crowd. "Now, let us please welcome this super talented maknae of the Kpop World, Minju Song!!" the crowd was too loud, I am just wearing fake bangs too

As I went to my position, fans are too loud, my music was still in loading so I just looked at the fans and smiled as they all clapped and cheered too loudly as I went back to my position as the music started

As I went to my position, fans are too loud, my music was still in loading so I just looked at the fans and smiled as they all clapped and cheered too loudly as I went back to my position as the music started. Did I just mentioned that I don't need backup dancers. I just wanted to perform alone so. I will always perform alone ya all know.

And in the end of my performance, the MCs went to the stage for a mini interview, its just my friendly bffs, the Sungjae, the Bomi, and the Changsub. "Yah! She debuted!" Changsub squealed as he did the military pose "Actually, how did ya claimed no hate and 30.50 million fans?!" As I looked at them poutingly "I du know" as I fixed my mic "It's hard work and talent" as they all cheered "It's alright, atleats your with us" as I smiled as I looked at the crowd and saw KPOP Idols too?! MAMAMOO, EXID, Lee Jong Suk and his younger brother Lee Hyeong Soo, and Btob?! What kind is this? "I thought Btob is on a schedule?" I asked Sungjae and Changsub as they chuckled "On a schedule to support you" as the audience cooed "Just for my IZ*ONEs, if you go to a fanmeeting of mine, make sure to bring your school solving problems, I would help all of you solve it" as they all cheered as the other idols went on stage as I went beside of Sistar as we greeted each other.

"Now this inkigayo winner is?! Its MINJU!!" as all of them cheered as I went to them "Uhm, thank you guys for supporting me, I'll make sure to go to the Billboards since Mnet said that I'm on Billboards at November 14, 2014 so, I am gonna be the first idol to represent Korea and thank you for all inspiring me" as I bowed and they handed me the award "This is the weeks inkigayo, see you next time!" As the idols bowed and we all greeted each other before them going down backstage while the MCs, we will dance Kill This Love, its encore stage, we all did the Kill this Love chorus as the audiences cheered. After the encore stage, I went backstage and changed onto a casual outfit and then went outside with my things as I saw all of the idols on the crowd as I bowed and smiled as we all talked, exchange numbers, and took pictures. This is a best day for a journal again.