Rules

KENDRA  POV

I'm stood in front of this very tall building where Colton's penthouse is. I walk in through the double doors and to the reception desk.

"Who are you visiting?" The woman asks. She's about thirty with light brown hair in a neat pleat and makeup on that doesn't look bad. She's got a white shirt on with a name tag that says, Jillian.

"I'm here to see Colton York,"

She picks up the phone, and she looks at me, or what I should say is she looks down at me.

"Mr York, there's a girl here to see you," Her face changes shape.

"She's your fiancé? Mr York, I will send her up," She says to Colton acting all apologetic.

She puts the phone down and looks at me with a shocked look.

"You should have told me you're his fiancé. You can go right up. You need to take the private elevator and you'll need this,"

She hands me a credit card size card key.

"You'll have to use that all the time to get to the penthouse," She says and points to the private elevator.

"Thank you," I say and smile.

I walk over to the private elevator and use the key card, the doors open, and I get in, the doors close and I look to see if I had to push a button, there was three buttons. Penthouse, lobby, and car park. I pushed the button to the penthouse. The penthouse was on the top floor and this building had twenty floors.

After about a minute or so the doors opened, and Colton was stood waiting for me.

"I'm glad you made it. I got a couple of my lawyers here to finalise the contract. Would you like a drink?" He says as he's ushering me through his hallway

And WOW. We walk out from the hallway and it opens up to a natural light huge lounge that has white walls and a few art pieces on the walls. Two black leather sofas and a black curved leather chair which I think they are called love seats. A black glass coffee table with gold legs and a cinema TV which was huge and speakers that stood either side. The floor was varnished and white wood almost like laminate flooring, but this flooring was more expensive.

There were curved stairs that went to the upper floor and what I could see is three doors. I walked further into the room and I was looking at the top floor I could see more doors.

On my right was a hallway with a couple of doors and on my left was an opening and I could see the kitchen.

His whole penthouse took up the whole floor of the building, so he had floor twenty that was a complete penthouse and nothing else on this floor. He had the upstairs that looked pretty huge as well.

I followed him down a hallway that had a couple doors and then into a modest size room that looked like his office. He sure liked black and white furniture. This room was decorated just the same as the lounge. A black leather sofa and chair, a couple of bookshelves that was thick white wood and a couple of art pieces on the wall. his desk placed neatly in front of the tinted large window that completely took over one side of this room. His black leather desk chair placed neatly behind and his desk solid wood just like the bookshelves but black.

Two men sat in the chairs in front of the desk, they must have been his lawyers.

"Gentlemen, please meet Kendra Knight," He says as he walks behind his desk.

"Nice to meet you," I say and shake hands.

"Kendra, would you read this and let me know what you think?"