Proposal

KENDRA  POV

I've just arrived at the event that Colton wanted me to go to. I've been waiting fifteen minutes, and he's still not here. I was pissed off and walked back home.

He fucking demanded me to be there, and he doesn't have the decency to show up or contact me. What a fucking asshole. I get back to my studio and slip my shoes off and start to study.

My phone buzzes and I look it's Kali.

"Kendra, where are you? We have been waiting for you,"

I didn't know what she meant.

"Busy," I sent back to her.

"You were meant to meet us at the social event," She sends. I didn't even know she was going.

"I turned up, but no one there. I waited a while and saw no one,"

I carried on reading and taking notes. Half an hour had gone by and there was a knock at my door.

I couldn't be arsed to open it, so I carried on, but they didn't go away.

"Go away," I shouted.

"Kendra, open the door," Kali shouts back.

I get off my chair and open the door. Kali, Samara, Brett, Evan, and Colton was stood looking at me. Colton didn't look too pleased.

They walk in and Kali and Samara make themselves at home just like they always do.

"Where were you?" Colton asks.

"Well, if you look I'm still fucking dressed in the clothes that I went to meet you in," I say with attitude.

"We all were there, waiting for you," Colton says and runs his fingers through his hair.

I roll my eyes and walk back to the table and carry on reading.

Brett and Evan are all over Kali and Samara, kissing and groping each other. That was not new for my friends. I love these girls; we act more like sisters.

Kali stands up and leads Evan to the bathroom. Yep, I know what she's up to, she's done this quite a lot. Samara looks at me and we smile. Brett and Colton watch them walk to the bathroom.

I stand up and walk to the kitchen area, and so does Samara.

"Who wants a drink?" I ask, and then we hear Kali screaming with pleasure.

Colton looks at me with wide eyes, his blue eyes still look so cold, he's got no emotion.

"Coffee," Sam says and laugh.

I start to laugh, and Brett and Colton look at us.

I put the kettle on, and we could still hear Kali.

I made us all a hot drink, and we went up on the rooftop and sit to get away from the noise.

"She's getting her pleasure," Sam says.

"Don't she always?" I say, and Brett and Colton stare at us and raise a brow.

"She's at it all the fucking time with Evan," Sam says and sips her coffee.

"I'm surprised she went to the bathroom.," I say and laugh.

"I think there was too many sat on the sofa," Sam says and looks at Brett.

"Is she always like this?" Colton asks.

"Yep. Don't matter where she is," I say and stare out towards the park.