Dinner Party

KENDRA  POV

I managed to get out of dinner with the girls. I told them I had too much studying to do, and they know how hard this course is, so they said they would do it for another time.

It's been three weeks since I married Colton, and he seems to be happy with Amy. I haven't heard from him in two weeks. Not since I asked him to tell the girls I would meet them at the restaurant.

I'm sat in a small cafe in town drinking mint tea. I've just finished in the library.

I sat looking over my notes when I saw Colton walk past with Amy hand in hand. A smile crossed my face, and I felt happy for him. I carried on reading my notes and didn't see them walk up to me.

"Kendra, how are you?" Amy asks, and I sit up and smile at them both.

The first thing I did was take my engagement ring and wedding ring off and I handed them to Amy.

"I'm fine, thank you," And I sip my tea.

"Why are you giving me these rings?" She says looking at the rings in her hand.

"It's what you wanted. Congratulations," I say and have a smile on my face.

Colton looks at me and doesn't look happy.

"Kendra, what are you doing?" Colton asks.

"You both got what you wanted. I would; like a divorce," I say.

Amy looks at me then at Colton.

"Okay, I will see my lawyers and start divorce proceedings," Colton says and looks at Amy with a smile.

Amy looks at me.

"I didn't realise how easy it was to take something from you," Amy says and hands the rings to Colton.

"Amy, I'm not going to stay with a cheater. I didn't stay with Gage and I'm certainly not going to stay with Colton," I say with no emotion.

"So, you're not going to fight for him?" She asks.

"Nope, you won. You got nothing else to take from me," I stand up and put my notes in my bag and walk out.

I was feeling good with myself. Colton yet again got what he wanted.

**********

Kali text me to say she was having a dinner party. So, I'm getting ready to go to her dinner party.

My taxi pulls up to her house and I get out and stand. I'm looking up at the door.

She lives in a three-story Victorian townhouse. It's pretty big on the inside. Four bedrooms Three bathrooms and lounge, kitchen, breakfast room and dining room.

I walk up to the door; I check my dress and straighten it. I'm in a black lace v neck tight dress and my hair straightened and I got really bad killer heels on that make my feet ache. So, I'll be glad when dinners all done so I can take them off.

I knock on the door and Kali opens it. She's in a blue knee-length dress, showing off her curves, her tits are smaller than mine and she's not that tall, five foot four. She's changed her hair colour again, this time it's purple with blond tip ends, it does look cool, and it suits her. She's got shoulder-length hair and changes the colour at least once a month.

"Kendra, come in. I think you know everyone," She says and stands to the side.

I walk in and Samara sat in the lounge with Brett and Evan. They look at me and smile.