Epilogue

KENDRA POV

Colton and I got married again and this time we celebrated in style. We've been married for three years and we are madly in love with each other. He moved into my house and we sometimes use the penthouse if we go out at weekends and he drinks too much.

My business has grown, and I have four other lawyers that work for me, so you could say that my law firm is doing well. I still do criminal law, but I mainly focus on corporate only because my biggest client is my husband.

I'm on my way to meet Colton for lunch at the penthouse. He insisted I go to the penthouse for lunch. He's up to something, he's been acting all secretive for a while now.

**********

Enter the penthouse and shout for Colton like I always do. I could hear him walk towards me.

I turned the corner to walk along the hallway and Colton is walking towards me with a big smile.

"How's my beautiful wife?" He says and kisses me.

"I feel fine," I say, and we walk towards the kitchen.

"And how's my daughter doing?" He says and rubs my stomach. Yep, I'm almost nine months pregnant and having a girl.

"She's moving a lot and seems to be awake all day," I say and sit down.

"Babe, we'll be meeting her soon," He says and kisses me again.

"I know, I just feel like a beached whale. I can't believe how big I am. It looks like I'm having more than one baby," I say and rub my stomach.

"You look sexy," He says as he makes me a mint tea.

"You would say that because you are my husband," I spit out and laugh.

"Look Kendra you are sexy, and I could make love to you right now," He says and places my cup down on the counter in front of me.

"You are all talk," I say and laugh.

He walks behind me and wraps his arms around me and starts to tease my tits.

"Colton, that's not helping," I say and lean my head back on his chest. He was turning me, on and I moaned. I turned around and he kisses me with love. Oh boy, the fireworks were ignited and ready to go off.

"Kendra," He says in a seductive tone in my ear.

He picks me up and we go up to the bedroom.

**********

We are laid in bed and Colton is laid behind me smoothing his hands all over my warm naked body.

He places my leg over his thigh and pushes his cock into my cunt and pushes gently and slowly moves in and out pushing deeper every time. I start to moan, and he kisses my neck and sucks and nibbles on my earlobe. Wow, my senses were extremely overwhelming. I couldn't stop moaning. I was wet from coming multiple times my orgasm was continuous my body heating up from his warm naked body.

He pumps faster and thrusts, our breathing getting intense feeling his love as he pounds me. He kisses my neck and gently squeezes my tits. I'm on fire and raging out of control he pushes deep and moans in my ear as he cums inside me. My body felt every touch every pleasure of my husband and I still wanted more. We laid together for a while before having a shower.

**********

COLTON POV