HeartBreak

KENDRA POV

 I'm engaged to Tanner Jefferson, it was kinda sudden and I love him but not as much as I loved Gage.

Tanner insisted on going to the pub that I would call my local, so we went and met up with Kali and Samara. I'm sitting at the table when Colton walked in and went over to his friends and got a drink. He looked well. I was thinking about when we made love in the back of his limo, which made me smile and then Tanner kissed my neck.

When Samara walked in and showed us her engagement ring, we were excited for her and Tanner looked at me. Tanner is different, he does everything to the time, even if we make love it's a time limit. He's always on a schedule and I'm on it. God forbid if we run late for anything, he throws a paddy.

********

Two months later

I'm at my house which was finished being built, it looks amazing. I'm sat drinking my mint tea and Tanner rings me.

"Kendra, I won't be around this weekend I've got an emergency meeting that's come up,"

"Is it anything I could help you with?" I asked.

"No, I got this one I will see you on Monday for lunch, I've put you in my schedule," He says and hangs up.

He seems to be having a few of these emergency meetings since we met a year ago. I'm not fucking stupid I know what he's doing, and I will get my proof.

I'm trying to start up my own law firm, so I won't have anything to do with Tanner's family, they are all up to something and I know that Tanner only got engaged to me because his father kept on to him to get married.

I walk into my study and phone the girls.

"Samara, you want to go for a drink tonight, no fucking men," I say.

"Kendra I'm with you. He left me again," She blurts out.

"Samara, I'm so sorry. You should leave him if he keeps doing this, I mean how many times has done it now?" I say with regret.

"It's been eight times in the last five months, and we're meant to be engaged," I could hear her crying.

"Samara I'll meet you tonight, I need to speak to you guys,"

"Okay, I'll meet you at eight at the usual place,"

We hang up and then I ring Kali.

"Kendra, how are you?" Kali asks.

"I'm not good that's why I'm ringing meet tonight at the pub at eight. Samara is coming and he's left her again," I say and fiddle with my ponytail.

"Man, she needs to leave him,"

"That's what I just said," I say and let out a little laugh.

"I'll be there for sure. I'm not having much luck either. I must be on my sixth guy since Evan. Kendra, I miss him and when I see him in the pub I just want him," Now she's crying.

"Kali, let's talk tonight. Oh, and Tanner's gone away on one of his emergency weekends," I say and hold back the tears.

"Kendra, it looks like we are all being used," Kali says.

"I'll see you tonight," We hang up.

********

All three of us are sat in the pub and drowning our sorrows. We just can't believe what's happening to us.