Keep A Secret

COLTON POV

I honestly thought I had got Amy back; she was sure jealous of Kendra at our engagement. Amy walked up to Kendra, and she gave Amy the engagement ring to give back to me. But soon as her agent shows up, she was all over him again. I then walked around looking for Kendra, I didn't find her, so I asked her friends and they told me she left because she had to be up early.

I did have a few people ask me where she was, so I made up an excuse that she wasn't feeling well.

I went to the event with the guys because they asked me to. We walked over to where Kendra was riding. All I could see was this petite looking girl on a black horse that was tall. She rode over to us and it was Kendra. This horse was tall, I stand at six foot five and I could just see over its back.

Kendra is a small thing, she stands about five foot two, maybe five-three, she has a small waist, and she is pretty with long black hair. She's got good size tits from what I've noticed when she wears her dresses. Her figure is shaped like a goddess, it's so perfect, she puts Amy's figure to shame.

I was listening to the girls talking about Gage and when Kendra said she had already talked to him. The girls got angry with her, but she told them she wasn't having him back.

Kendra did make me think when she said, if she wasn't good enough or if she wasn't enough for him. I haven't met him so I can judge, the way she feels for him. I mean if you went out with someone for years, there's got to be something there. Kendra and I had the same thing happen; our partners cheated on us.

It's Monday and I'm sat in my office in my penthouse, I do have a main office, but I do prefer to work from here.

I walk out to the kitchen to get a coffee; I go in the cupboard to get the coffee out and I see the mint tea that Kendra likes. I make my coffee and go up to my bedroom. I walk past the room that Kendra used, and I could smell her perfume. I smiled to myself and carried on to my room.

I had a quick shower and left to go see Kendra and find out if we still had a deal.

I reached Kendra's Uni and sat and waited for her in the picnic area. I had a few girls look at me and smile and a couple even said hi to me. Some of them knew me and called me Mr York.

Kendra walked out with a couple of guys, and when she saw me, she walked over. She had her jeans on and a shirt with her trainers. She was carrying three books and she had a bag too.

"Colton, what are you doing here?" She says acting all cold.

I looked into her blue eyes; her eyes seem to change in colour slightly. I don't know if that was to do with the light or if her eyes just changed slightly, to a blue-grey colour. She's got her hair in a neat ponytail, that makes her look younger than twenty.

"I needed to speak to you about Saturday," I combed my fingers through my hair, I normally do that when I'm nervous. I don't know why I feel nervous.

We sit at one of the tables and she places her books down and her bag on top of her books.

"I'm listening," She says and puts her elbows on the table and rests her chin on her clasped fingers.

"We still need to go ahead and get married,"

She looks at me and smirks. Which makes me frown.

"I thought Amy and you got back. I gave her the ring because she said she wanted you back and I told her she could have you," She says and looks around at the people walking past.

"Yeah, about that. She gave me back the ring and said, Kendra doesn't love you. I already knew that. But I acted all surprised. Then she said I couldn't have thought anything of you because I gave you a tacky ring,"