Chapter Two

Emery POV

It was really early in the morning. Danielle and Kaylee barely slept since they were packing. I already had my things packed ready to back home to California but we are taking a detour to Colorado. I honestly feel terrible Danielle speaks so high of her dad. Now he's gone and he won't be there for important moments like seeing her walk down the isle to get married or to see his future grandkids. I know when Kaylee and I lost our parents in the accident it was hard. Kaylee and Kane my older brother really had to step up for me since I was still pretty young.

"Flight number 38 Colorado now boarding," The flight attendant lady said.

"Hey were boarding let's go." I said and the both groggily getting up. Danielle holding onto Kaylee. If I didn't know any better I would think they had a thing going on.

-

We finally landed in Colorado my ears are popping and they hurt like so bad.

"Let's go to baggage claim get the bags the uber will be here soon." Kaylee said grabbing Danielles hand.

"Okay." We both said at the same time. It took a little longer to get our bags. Danielle thought they lost her bag but it just ended up being in a different terminal. How'd that happen i don't know airports a weird and dysfunctional and I hate them. Gives me way to much anxiety to handle honestly.

We were in the uber driving up to danielle house in Colorado. Danielle and Kaylee had both window seats and I was stuck in the middle due to me being the youngest and the smallest. It's a lot more peaceful than in L.A or Florida. Less people more space, it feels great. We pull into the very suburban neighborhood.

"Wow you grew up white." I said and Kaylee hit me but it made Daniellee chuckle. "I didn't mean it like that we grew up white to obviously but. This is really white." I said and even the uber driver kinda laughed. I grew up in Orlando lots of mixed culture depending on where you grew up. I grew up with lots a latinos and african americans.

"You cant just say that you ass." Kaylee said

"No it's fine. I grew up pretty privileged. It happens." She said. We finally made it to her house and it looked like her brother was just arriving as well. "Hey Chris." She said getting out and hugging her brother. Kaylee and I helped getting all the bags out the truck. "Where is Troi?" She asked and he pointed to the house. She waved at some lady and a smaller girl. Must be his wife and kid.

"Hey I can get that." He said taking our suitcases.

"No honestly it's fine." Kaylee said.

"Your one of her castmates. She talked about you a few times. I didn't know you had a daughter so old." Her brother said

"Oh no. Yeah i'm her castmate but this is actually my little sister. Our family situation is a little complicated. Danielle asked me to come and be there for her. I couldn't leave my friend in this time of need." Kaylee said and he hugged her.

"Thank you. for being there for her. It means so much." He said and gave me a hug as well. "I'll um show you to your rooms."