Chapter Twelve

Emery Pov

We have 3 days left of this trip before everyone goes there separate ways. Honestly, Danielle's family has become quickly my family. They are all super nice to Kaylee and I even if we sort of crashed there family time.

"Family meeting!" I heard Keegan yell. We had all washed up after dinner and getting ready for bed. We all went to the back patio Chris, Scarlette, and Sophie were already there and Keegan, Troian, Danielle and Kaylee were coming.

"Why'd you call us down here it's almost little one's bedtime," Chris said and the Kaylee and Danielle sat on each opposites sides of me. They better not be fighting again or I swear to god.

"We have a serious announcement to make," Troian said. They paused for dramatic effect and we kinda just stared at them.

"Well? What is it." Sophie said breaking the silence.

"We're pregnant!" They said at the same time and everyone cheered in excitement. Everyone was hugging them and Sophie was jumping on the couch.

"This means I get I baby cousin I get to play with." She said laughing then jumped on Danielle back. "Your turn Danielle get pregnant so aunt Troian's baby has someone to play with." She said and Kaylee and I laughed.

"Sophia" Scarlette scolded. 

"It's okay Scarlette. That's not how it works peanut it takes to people that love each other very much." Danielle explained.

"I know that's why you Kaylee." She said and both Kaylee and Danielle's face went red.

"Alright that's enough coming from you for tonight," Chris said taking Sophie off of Danielle's back.

"Well we were going to do this over dinner but you guys had already made dinner." Danielle started and Kaylee's eyes went wide. Is this the big moment? "Kaylee and I are... dating," Danielle said and immediately grabbed Kaylee's hand and both Troian and Chris went over and hugged her.

"I was waiting for you to tell us." I heard Chris say.

"I told you they'd love you no matter what," Kaylee said.

"Now we have 2 things to celebrate tonight," Keegan said and he played some music on the speaker. The rest of the night was spent laughing, talking and singing mainly from Kaylee and I.