Chapter Three

Emery POV

We had dinner and were settling down just talking in the living room. 

"We have a will settlement tomorrow in the morning with dads lawyers." Troian said.

"Are they coming here?" Danielle asked. She was so upset and I was not used to seeing her like this. Danielle always talked about how important family is to her no matter what. It was hard to connect and get everyone in the same place as is and that's tough but knowing her dad is gone it's going to be harder.

"Yeah they'll be here at 10 in the morning." She said

"Wow this is all becoming real." Danielle said and clinged onto Kaylee harder. I seen a few tears come out of her eyes and I went to comfort her. Then Troian started crying and Keegan comfort her. I looked over at Chris watching both his little sisters crying. I can tell he wanted too but had to stay strong for his younger sisters and even his family. His daughter Sophie I think her name is even cried.

-

After a long emotional night Kaylee and I decided to get up early to make them all breakfast.

"Do you think they would be mad because we are doing this?" I asked Kaylee.

"Hopefully not" she said putting the bacon in the oven.

"What if they are vegetarian?" I asked.

"Then that's why we have the french toast or pancakes, eggs and the potato wedges." She said I kept on making eggs.

"Why does it smell like christmas morning in here." We heard Danielles voice said coming into the kitchen. "Oh my gosh. You guys did not have to do all this. Honestly." Danielle said hugging Kaylee then coming over to hug me.

"Wow it smells really good in here." One voice said.

"Yeah wonder whos in the kitchen." Another said it sounded a lot like Chris and Scarlett and I was right they all plus sophie walked in as Kaylee took out the bacon.

"You 3 did this?" Chris asked

"No just these 2 gems." Danielle said.

"You didn't have to." Chris said.

"No we wanted to." Kaylee said. "You guys are going through so much. We want to take some of load off of you guys."

"I hope we didn't overstep." I said

"No no of course not we really appreciate it. Danielle go wake up Keegan and Troian so we can eat this breakfast Kaylee and Emery so kindly made." Chris said

"Why me. What if there doing stuff and I walk in. I won't be able to unsee it. I don't want making Sophie part 2." She said and Scarlett literally turned scarlet.

"Yeah maybe you should go love." Scarlett told him and nodded. "I'll set the table." She said and I stopped her.

"No need I can do it." I told her and she smiled.

"You are gems. We are glad your here." She said and I went to set the dining room table.

Danielle POV

The lawyer guy came to talk about the will and Kaylee offered to watch Sophie in the back yard. We could see them Emery was teaching Sophie some tricks. 

"It's amazing how nice she is with Sophie." Scarlett said

"Yeah she's usually hanging out with us on set and I'm the closest to her age." I said

"She isn't like most L.A teenagers." Troian said.

"No yeah she's really sweet. They have both been through alot. She was so young when everything with her family happened." I said and they both looked a little confused. "It's not my story to tell."

"Okay lets get on with will." The lawyer said.