Chapter Ten

Emery POV

Sophie was throwing up all night and Danielle and Kaylee stayed up with her. Me, on the other hand, went to sleep. I was up early and went downstairs to see Danielle and Kaylee eating cereal.

"Hey, love birds," I said and Danielle's face looked shocked and then glared towards Kaylee.

"I thought you said we weren't going to say anything." She whispered yelled. I went to have some cereal as well and sat across from them.

"She didn't tell me," I said

"Then how did you find out?" Kaylee asked and I laughed

"Well, my heart has a little crush on you." I teased and Kaylee's face went bright red.

"Okay please don't," Kaylee begged.

"You know I'm not the heaviest sleeper," I said and they both blushed.

"Okay but don't say anything to anyone else please," Danielle said and I saw Troian coming downstairs.

"Don't say what to anyone else." She said taking a seat next to me,

"Nothing," Danielle said quickly and Troian stared her down.

"Come on Dani dan I'm your big sister you should be able to tell me anything," Troian said and Danielle rolled her eyes at the nickname. They had a staredown before Danielle gave up.

"Okay, fine Kaylee and I are dating?" She said questioningly looking at Kaylee and I saw my sister smile the biggest ever. I guess that confirmed Danielle's confusion. "Yeah were dating." She said and looked at Troian nervously. She didn't say anything just got up walked around the table and gave Danielle the biggest hug.

"I'm happy for you. You didn't have to keep it a secret. I actually have a secret to." She said and sat next to Danielle.

"What is? Are you and Keegan breaking up please no." She said and Troian laughed.

"Of course not I love that big dork. I actually wanted to say I'm pregnant." She said and Danielle looked shocked.

"I'm getting another niece or nephew?" She asked and Troian nodded.

"Don't tell anyone yet." She said and they nodded. Soon everyone came downstairs for breakfast then we went back to the lake.

-

"Hey, guys do you all wanna extend this trip by 1 more week. I don't think I'm ready to leave yet." Chris said

"Well, Legacies os still on Hiatus," Danielle said looking at Kaylee and me.

"Troian and I don't have anything coming up just yet so why not?" Keegan said well looks like we're staying another week.