Chapter Five

Emery Pov

After the most dreadful 4 hour car ride of my life. we were at the cabin and it definitely wasn't what I expected. Danielle's dad was loaded to say the least. But from mt car sickness I had to take a nap. Kaylee, Danielle and I once again sharing a room. Sophie got her own room though and then the rest of the married couples said a room.

I woke up maybe a few hours later and I was being moved. I ended up sharing with Sophie which I wasn't to upset with. She was a nice kid and I could actually have my own bed instead of sleeping in between Kaylee and Danielle who were big cuddlers and I was not. Actually I didn't like much affection considering my family situation.

I went to my new room it had 2 twin beds probably was meant for Danielle and Troian or maybe some of their cousins or something. I was unpacking and Kaylee came inside.

"We are going to roast marshmallows and make some smore and enjoy the first night so hurry up." She said. I put on a sweatshirt in case I got cold and went to the backyard. I hadn't seen this yet but their was a whole fire pit, out door bar there was no pool but it looked like there was a lake in the far distance.

"You know most people wouldn't recommend you making smores in a long sleeve shirt Keegan said referring to my sweatshirt.

"It's cold." I put simply.

"How are you feeling?" Troian asked probably referring to my car sickness.

"I'm alright not excited for the drive back in a few days." I said and everyone nodded.

"Well Keegan and I did some scouting of the property and there's a like not to far from here we can go to tomorrow." Chris said.

"Swimming in a lake?" Danielle said in disgust.

"Come on Dani it'll be fun." Kaylee said and Danielle gave her a death glare. Bad move. "Right forgot you hate than but seriously come on live life with no regrets remember?" She said and Danielle sighed.

"Fine but if I catch something it's your fault." She said. We all kind bonded mainly Kaylee and I getting to know more about Danielle family. They were treating us like one of them. This is what it feels like to be apart of a tight knot family I guess.

"Let's have a movie night." Sophie announced.

"You won't even make it through the first 15 minutes Soph." Troian told her.

"Please it will be fun." She said and her dad chuckled.

"Okay what kind of movie should we watch." Her mom asked.

"No horror Emery." Danielle and Kaylee said in unison.

"Well obviously there is a little kid here. I don't want her to have nightmares." I said.

"Lets watch a marvel movie." Keegan said smirking.

"Yeah lets watch civil war that ones my favorite." Troian said joining in.

"Isn't that the one with you in it daddy?" Sophie asked and he nodded. "Yeah let''s watch that one." SInce it was 6 against 2 we got to watch civil war and everytime Chris came on the screen he groaned. Which was often considering he is a vital part of the movie.