Epilogue

Emery POV

3 Months Later...

It's been 3 months and I had just finished school for the day. Today I was going to see all of Danielle's family again for Troian's gender reveal. Kaylee and Danielle are disgustingly in love with each other. They are still in the honeymoon phase since they spend a lot of time together.

We are wearing the colors of what we think it is. I'm kind of hoping it's a boy but my gut feeling is also saying its a girl. I'm going to wear blue regardless but I'm wearing rainbow vans and they have pink in them. Technically it's cheating but honestly who cares.

"Kaylee! Danielle! I'm coming in please be appropriate." I said walking into Kaylee's room. I walk in and Danielle is sitting on the floor in front of a mirror doing her makeup but Kaylee wasn't in here. 

"You really have to stop assuming where having sex all the time," Danielle said and I saw Kaylee walking out her closet.

"Well, what happened the last few times I walked in here?" I questioned.

"Who told you to come in with no warning," Kaylee said.

"I didn't even know she was here!" I countered.

"Anyways what did you need?" Danielle asked.

"Can you do my make up for me?" I asked Danielle.

"Nope. You're still too young." Kaylee interrupted. Kaylee doesn't want me wearing makeup until I'm 15. It's one of her motherly things even though she isn't my mom.

"Come on it is not that serious." I countered.

"How bout I do something really light like mascara, and lip gloss with some shimmer on her eyes." Danielle compromised.

Kaylee sighed debating on whether or not she wants to let me do it. "Fine." She agreed. "Only because we will be mostly around Danielle's family." She said and went into the bathroom probably to do her own makeup.

"Thank you, Danielle," I said

"No problem."

-

At the gender reveal everyone was there plus Troian and Keegan's old castmates which is weird because I had binged watched Pretty Little Liars season 1 of legacies when Kaylee was filming.

It was getting to the point where we had the gender reveal part of the day and they both had 2 giant black balloons.

"On the count of 3 guys they'll pop the balloons guys." Her old castmate Shay said.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

It was a girl. I knew it my gut feeling was right.

"I knew it was going to be a girl!"  Sophie yelled in excitement.

"We are getting outnumbered. Danielle, Kaylee adopt a little boy." Chris said jokingly which made Kaylee uncomfortable. It always does.

"Slow down I'm not even 20 yet," Danielle said. It was fun being with them again even if it was just for the night. Danielle's relationship with her family is better, Kaylee is happier it was nice. Finally being together and not Torn Apart.

End

@Lucyboo101 Wow, that's the end. Thanks to the talented {Tagged} for writing this with me. We hope you all enjoyed.