Chapter six

Emery Pov

After we had breakfast we all got ready to head to the lake. I put on my swim suit and a T-shirt and shorts over it. I went over to Danielle and Kaylee's room cause I needed sunscreen I get burned really easily in the sun.

"Kaylee Danielle do any of you have sunscreen." I said walking in and Kaylee and Danielle were on the bed making out. "Woah okay." I said and shut the door.

"What happened?" Troian asked.

"Oh nothing Danielle was just changing did not need to walk in on that." I said trying not to sound super suspicious. "Do you by any chance have sunscreen?" I asked and she nodded and I followed her to her bedroom. Okay well I definitely did not need to see that. But to be fair it could have been worse.

"Here you go." 

"Thanks I get really burnt in the sun." I said and started spraying it all of my body.

-

We were walking to the lake and Danielle and Kaylee kept their distance. I was the only one that noticed all the awkward glances between the 2. The tension was just so high but no one payed much attention to them.

"We have to talk about what you seen back there." Kaylee whispered to me. We were walking behind them so it wasn't like they could hear us.

"You and Danielle sucking on each others faces yeah no I got it." I said.

"No Emery. This is serious okay." She said.

"Look Kaylee I know. I won't tell anyone as long as you tell me this. Are you finally ready to admit your feelings. Plus considering the heat of that kiss I could tell it wasn't the first one." I said and she pushed me.

"We'll finish this conversation later." She said and when I looked up we were at the lake.

"See Danielle the water is clean." I told her and took off my sandals and my clothes.

"Is it cold?" Sophie asked.

"I don't know soph why don't you jump in and find out." Keegan said picking her up and jumping in with her. She started laughing while pushing her hair out of her face.

"It's not cold at all." She said.

"No Chris don't you dare." Danielle said Chris was chasing her but he obviously caught up and threw her into the lake.

"Whos next?" He said and looked at me.

"No!" I said and ran around him and jumped in on my own. Soon everyone was in and swimming. Did a few chicken fights played marco polo. Taught Sophie how to back float, Scarlett and Troian left early to go grocery shopping since their was no food but we all stayed back swimming and all around enjoying ourselves