Chapter 3

Thank u for showering love towards the story.

Enjoy
-----------

OBEROI MANSION

Shivika's Room

Our early riser shivaay opened his eyes and saw his lifeline sleeping peacefully hugging him.

He kissed her forehead and went towards washroom to get fresh.
It was only 6:30 am when he came and think to surprise everybody by cooking their favorite dishes and spent some quality time with them.

He went towards the kitchen a place where he forgets his all tension and stress .

Entering the kitchen he remembers how he used to burn the dishes in initial days of learning cooking but his brothers and sister used to eat it happily , they never complained to him about the burning Aroma from dish.

He get inside the kitchen and start preparing favorite dishes.
For Anika aloo puri
For om White sauce pasta
For rudra Shahi panner
For Gauri Aloo Paratha
For Bhavya Dal chawal
For himself French toast

While having a sip of his coffee he start preparing the dishes and by 8:30 he made all the dishes and start placing on the dinning table.

Meanwhile
Anika woke up and not seeing shivaay on bed she becomes sad and thought that he left for office without informing her. She gets up and move towards washroom to get fresh.

She was coming down when she bump to rikara and ruvya.

Omkara - bhabhi where is shivaay?

Anika (sadly) - he is not in his room and I think he left for office.

Rudra - don't worry bhabhi when he comes back to home in evening we will scold him.

Everyone chuckle and left towards dinning area to have their breakfast.

Anirivyaomru get surprised to see that shivaay already prepared so many dishes that to their favorite and placing them on the dinning table.

Meanwhile shivaay comes out of the kitchen.

Shivaay - Good morning everyone.

Other's - good morning Bhaiya / shivaay .

Anika - I thought you left for office.

Shivaay - how can I. I thought to go to the office late today and spent some quality time with u guys.

Anirivyaomru - Awwwwww so sweet.

Shivaay - stop it guys it's too cheesy now sit and have your breakfast.

Everybody chuckles at his reaction and sit to have their breakfast.

Om indicate Gauri secretly.

Gauri- Bhaiya it's too yummy.
Aapko ko toh chef Hona chahiye tha kaha aap business man ban gaye

Everyone waited to see the reaction of shivaay . Shivaay first made a sad face and remember the day when he asked his mother about the same that was the worst day in his life . The sad face was noticed by others but shivaay change the topic by saying " very funny I am happy with what I am doing "

This angers omkara he was about to shout at shivaay but rudra and Gauri made him stop.

Before anyone can say anything they heard a voice of mid 80s lady standing on the main gate.

Shivomru and anirivya (screamed happily ) - dadi

They went towards dadi greets her and then hugs her.

Dadi blessed everyone .

Shivaay - dadi u were supposed to come next week na?

Dadi - ha I thought to give surprise to my junior Oberoi clan.

Gauri - dadi come let's have breakfast then u will just rest.

Shivaay - ha dadi u get freshen up meanwhile I prepare you favourite sweet corn soup.

Dadi smiles and went towards her room and shivaay towards kitchen.

Just then Bhavya says " I think we should ask all the happenings in past from dadi as we all know Bhaiya will not tell it to us easily.

Anika - u are right Bhavya when Shivaay will leave we will ask dadi .

After having breakfast shivaay left to office and anirivyaomru towards hall with dadi .
--------------------
I hope I am not going slow and if u feels it's getting boring or slow please let me know as its my first time. Cooperation needed

Target 30 votes

And in next chapter past will be revealed.

Silent readers please show some reaction towards the story.