Chapter 44

Really sorry I didn't meant to hurt anybody. I just want to show the importance of cattle.

Enjoy
---------
Ranveer was waiting for Sanjeev and vikas to come from the meeting so that he can tell what just happened he don't want him to loss as shivaay qualified round 1 and entered round 2. He knows shivaay is stubborn and can do anything if he gets angry.

Just then chef Sanjeev and chef vikas came out of conference hall.

Sanjeev - I just got the news that he qualified the round 1 and I know he will also qualify the next round also.

Vikas - the letter must reached to him by now.

Vikas sense that ranveer is a bit worried.

Vikas - what happened ranveer any problem.

Ranveer narrated the conversation which happened between him and shivaay.

Vikas - okay low key he is right his point is right let see what will he do.

Sanjeev - yes ranveer we will talk to him we will not make him understand but support in his decision.

Ranveer nodded and smiled.

Here in hotel room, 

Anika came back and saw shivaay angry she thought may be something happened but just she saw a letter on table which reads that shivaay entered round 2 she gets happy and back hugged shivaay.

Anika - I am so happy shiv u made it I  am proud of you.

Anika sense that their is something wrong.

Anika get in front of shivaay and looked into his eyes and asked - what happened Shiv.

Shivaay - anika I respect my country alot and I will do anything for my country . Will u be with me and support my decision that I am gonna take.

Anika smiled and said - I am always with u I will always support you in your every decision.

Here, 
INDIA
Pinky told everyone in the family about shivaay 's decision through video call. And everyone was stress out due to this decision except dadi.

Tej - is he gone mad or what. He put a lot of efforts before entering this competition and now....  How can he do this .

Dadi - nahi tej shivaay jo bhi kar raha hai sahi kar raha hai. Agar shivaay beef bana kar yeh competition jeet gaya toh woh tab bhi haar jayga par agar usne Abhi himat dekhai aur fir bhi haar gaya toh ek Tarah se uski jeet hogi. Mujhe Pura bharosa hai apne billu par woh jo bhi karega sahi karega.

Om - by the way we going to America tomorrow to cheer him for upcoming rounds , so don't worry I know he will  win the fight which he is going to start.

AMERICA
GRAND STAR HOTEL
Ranveer, Sanjeev and vikas meet shivaay.

Shivaay - chefs I want to tell something to u.

Vikas - yes shivaay say.

Shivaay - I will not cook beef I respect my country my culture and feeling of every Indian towards cattle. Cattle mean god to us. So I took a decision that I will talk to them and tell my query to management and judges if they took this into their note and break the ongoing trend of beef making then I will stay and continue being here but if they don't I will pack my bags and leave America which clearly means I will Disqualify myself from this level.

Vikas - okay I am with u shivaay I am so proud of u. I will make sure that u meet with them by evening.

EVENING.

Shivaay got ready to meet the management and anika with shanky were instructing him to be calm and not loose his cool. If they say something wrong let be so show the tadi and on and on and on.....

Ranveer and Sanjeev watching everything carefully and realized that shivaay get angry easily and were trying to control there laugh.

Just then vikas come.

Vikas - ready let's go I will be u say your point in front of them.

Shivaay leave with vikas and anika send a silent prayer to god that please don't let his hope down.

THE CONFERENCE ROOM

Shivaay entered with vikas and judges asked him to sit.

Their were almost 20-25 people and shivaay thought u need to be prepare for the worst to come. Coz by face they all look strict but stayed confident as he is also Shivaay Singh Oberoi he knows how to convince people.

Judge 1 - so Mr. Oberoi,  chef vikas told us u have a query a disagreement. U can please tell that to us we will try to resolve it.

Shivaay - thank u so much chef that u are asking about my disagreement and I don't want things to be rude so I will get straight to the point.

Next round is about cooking beef and see in our culture cattle means god to us and I know u also respect everyone opinion and culture and your guideline booklet also says we don't do discrimination here and equality matters the most for u guys so....

Host cut his words and said to him- so u need sympathy from us and just qualify u to the next round ha... That's what u need...

Shivaay smiled and said calmly - no sir can u please let me complete.

Chef I will do anything u say any challenge u say but I will not go against my culture.

Judge 2 - okay u are brave guy at least you have a courage to fight against it can u just give us a moment so that u can discuss.

Shivaay move out and vikas stayed in.

Shivaay was confident and was surprised to see the soft nature of judges he didn't expect that.

After an hour or so shivaay was called in.

Judge 3 - so we think about u and your words but sorry we can not change the process suddenly these kind of takes time the trans of making beef will continue....

Shivaay smiled faintly and thought that he need to let his dreams go.

But just than judge continue.

Judge - but instead of beef making u need to cook carrot cake trifle the most difficult desert to cook.

Shivaay gets happy that his efforts didn't fail.

Shivaay - thank u sir thank u so much I will do the challenge given by u to me.

He thanks everyone and host gets annoyed and thought to do with shivaay coz he was the one to bought this trend.
---------
Stay tuned for more twist and turn in upcoming chapters.
Thank u everyone for supporting and motivating me and sorry again if I hurted any one of u.
Yes I was the one who said I will update on Wednesday and Sunday but mujhse rah nahi gaya😂😅

But next update will be late coz I need to complete my assignment now but don't worry I will not get disappeared again.....