Chapter 23

Hello again.
Sorry as I got disappeared suddenly without any notice.

I hope u will not stop loving this book.

And now everything is settled I will be updating at least once a week without neglecting my studies. 😇

Enjoy
---------
IN HOTEL

Shivika went towards hall were every one was presented with their family members and the great thing was that this was being telecasted live on television today , so senior and junior clan was watching the show.

Chairman - " Good morning everyone. I congratulate the top 5 contestants as they reached here and one part of world cooking champion is going to finish here and we will get our state winner of Maharashtra who will compete in Delhi Next Week with other 29 contestants. And after that we will get our national winner who will be known as India "

Everyone clapped and it is always a proud moment when a person represent a country in such a huge platform.

Chairman continue.

" we will be taking u all to a hotel were u need to make dishes for the guest over their and they will give u votes and the contestants who will get more votes will win the state winner of Maharashtra.

Their some helpers will be their To Help u and u all need to make 3 dishes and one beverage. And the time limit is three hours. I hope u all are clear with instructions. Any questions? "

Suraj smirk and said with a very innocent smile he raised his hand to ask question to which chairman nodded.

Suraj- Sir is cheating aloud here.

Most of the people laughed on him and some looked towards him with amused. But shivaay got a doubt and stare at him like he will eat him alive today. And a unknown fear arise in anika.

Chairman - what nonsense is this a question.

Suraj - sir but here we are aloud to change our name and identity.

Chairman - what rubbish. (he said in anger as it is the serious matter)

Everyone looks at him with a questioning face while anika widen her eyes and shivaay looks at him without any expression. While the audience who were watching the show on TV were confused.

Suraj - yes sir this Aditya Kumar is actually the great business tycoon shivaay Singh oberoi.

He is a cheater sir, he broke the rules sir, he is going to insult India in world cooking champion then the world again get a chance to say that Indians are cheater.

Everyone looks at Suraj with wide eyes and shivaay just looked at him with full confidence as he very well know that he didn't do anything wrong.

Chairman - is this true. ( he said looking towards shivaay in full anger as the management and media will point fingers at his dignity and position)

Before shivaay could say anything Anika interrupt and said looking towards Suraj " excuse me Mr. U can not blame my husband and do u have any proof ".

Suraj (with a smirk) - o yes Mrs. Oberoi I have so many proof.

He took some photos of shivika and rikara , ruvya when they were traveling and of oberoi farmhouse when they were entering.

Everyone was shocked .

Chairman - what the hell is this true Mr. Kumar or rather I say Mr. Oberoi.

Shivaay - this is true
Myself SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI.
This is my true identity.

Ranveer looks more shocked as he saw a real passion towards cooking.

Chairman - do u have any idea what did u do. U insult this platform.

Shivaay - sir just listen to me once I hide my identity on purpose I what achieve this without the oberoi tag. I don't want anybody to say that I miss used the Oberoi tag. My intention was not to insult anyone.

Chairman - I don't to listen anything u did wrong that's it u are Disqualified

Shivaay and anika looked up in shock.
Whereas Suraj smirk.

Suraj ( thinks) - " ab dekhta hu ki yeh competition tu kaise jeeta hai shivaay Singh oberoi ".

Anika - sir u can not do this, this is wrong. A coin always has two sides. U listen to Suraj but u are not listening to my husband and this is so unfair.

Chairman - don't tell me what's fair and what's not. This is my last decision he is Disqualified and that's it.

" mind your words Mr. " a voice came from back. ( guess Karo my lovely readers mein toh next update mein bataungi)
------------------

I hope u all liked it and it's not that boring I guess.