Chapter 48

Enjoy
---------
Anika got ready for the competition high pony tail, a loose flannel shirt with jeans and flat slippers she was ready to go with all her willpower but was a bit nervous as her shivaay would not be around.

Going downstairs rikara, shanky and trio chefs join her.

While moving downstairs chef vikas was instructing her to be calm and composed and chef ranveer and chef Sanjeev were continuously memorising her how to identify the masale.

Anika smiled and thought " how lucky we are shivaay to have them ".

Meanwhile,
Shivaay was getting ready and ruvya were trying to stop him but shivaay being shivaay her did not give a damn to them.

Shivaay - Rudy I really need to go. Anika will easily get nervous but will not show.

Bhavya - but Bhaiya u need to rest.

Rudra - yes Bhaiya doctor said u are very weak to travel.

Shivaay stand up and said - Bhavya and Rudra listen to me I know u guys are worried about me but try to understand anika needs me if she is my strength I am her strength when are like two bodies and one soul. Please take me to her I promise I will not stress up myself and in fact I will use wheel chair. But please take me to her.

Ruvya looked at reach other.

In hotel

No instructions were given as of now so all 20 contestants move towards their respective counters.

Anika stands in front of her counter looking at the ingredients. She closed her eyes and gave a silent prayer to god to help her not only as a wife but also as a citizen of India. She looked towards her family and smiled.

Anika thought " u can do this anika u need to do this for your shivaay , for your country u are representing on this platform and just keep one thing in mind Hindustani dil se khana banate hai aur dher sara pyaar mila te hai....  Humare desi khane ki baat hi nirali hai "

She smiled in her thoughts only.

Meanwhile,
A dark place a man was chained up to a chair. When another man enters and said "why did u do this. U know na we invest around 60% shares in your company then why the hell u harmed him. Do u know that this could risk his life. "

In hotel
One of the management member proceed to the stage and start speaking

" so good morning ladies and gentlemen. U 20 contestants are in quarters which is a huge thing and from u 20, only 10 will be our semi finalist. Their is a slight change our one of the contestant Mr. Shivaay Singh oberoi will not be performing due to some medical emergency but his alternative, his wife will be performing. "

Anika smiled while he continues

"I let u know the rules my dear contestants. U need to make  national dishes of your respective countries and u will be given 2 hours time to showcase the different types of dishes and different types of taste from various parts of the world. But for that u need ingredients so I am giving you 15 mins run to the mini grocery store and take all your necessary ingredients and your time starts now. "

He completes abruptly while contestants run the the mini store in the hotel and took all the necessary ingredients.

Anika already maked up her mind that she she will be making a proper Indian thali and under Indian thali being a Punjabi kudi she decided to make Punjabi with various dishes that contains various and khidkitodh taste. She took all the necessary items and get back to her counter.