Chapter 13

Thank u for voting.

Enjoy
----------
At 5 pm

All the contestants were in the hall and no family member was allowed in so Anika sit near the pool side.

While shivaay was in the hall waiting for the instructions to get.

Ranveer - so u guys ready. So just take your place in front of the counter.

Everyone take the place in front of the counter.

Ranveer - so u can see their are certain ingredients like capsicum, bell peppers,  broccoli, ginger, garlic, coriander, green chilies.

U all need to chop these in some thin and some thick.

         Thin.                          Thick.   
Bell peppers.                   Garlic.
Ginger.                             Broccoli.
Capsicum.                        Coriander.
Green chilies.

U have a time span of only 14 minutes to chop these ingredients. And on the bases of that I will announce top 10 contestants.

So your time starts now.

The all contestants begins with the race .

Shivaay was chopping the thin one first as they take time as compared to the thick once.

He start chopping with utmost care as he can't take risk . He did the fine chopping of the thin once and it took around 9 minutes so he took his pace and move towards the thick once.

Within no time he was done with chopping and placed the ingredients separately.

Ranveer - times up.

Everyone stopped .

Ranveer - so I want everyone to wait outside that is in the pool side area and the names will be displayed on the TV outside.

Everyone moved outside and waited for the results.

POOL SIDE AREA

Anika saw shivaay coming outside the hall so she just hugged him .

Breaking the hug she asked " how was it "

Shivaay - it go pretty well

Anika - so we should wait for results.

Shivaay - yup.

They waited for the results to come,  in few minutes the name started to displayed but stopped at number 9.

Ranveer comes out and said "guys we have a confusion between two persons one kunal Roy and second is Aditya Kumar,  so I would request both the contestants to come back to the hall"

Shivaay looked worried but anika smiled towards him and said " all the best. "

Both the contestants move inside.

In the hall

Ranveer - look both of u, u both performed well but we have a bit confusion so we will give u both one ingredient and the one who will chop it fast will be in top 10 . Is that clear.

Both - yes sir.

Ranveer - so I would request both of u go to your counter and open the lid.

Both the contestants took their places and open the lid and saw chicken their.

Ranveer- u need to cut this in small pieces and to the count of 3 u will start.

1...2...3... Go

Shivaay try to cut it but was unable as he never cut a chicken before. But he remembers what his dadi said to him once.

Flashback

Few days before the tasting round.

Dadi - billu tell me the recipe of pav bhaji.

Dadi was taking the test of Billu .

Shivaay told her the recipe.

Dadi - good. Now chicken tikka.

Shivaay - already chopped chicken in squares..

Dadi - wait billu if u don't get then.

Shivaay - but dadi they are easily available in the market.

Dadi - in market but not in the competition if by chance u did not get any chopped chicken then just flat it with the help of a ladle.

Shivaay - okh dadi I will keep that in mind.

Flashback over

Shivaay soon took the ladle and beat the chicken it soon get flat and then shivaay cut it into small pieces and raised his hand and with that he made his position in  top 10 as he raised his hand first.

Ranveer - congratulations Aditya u made your position in top 10 .

Shivaay (Aditya) - thank u sir.

Kunal - congratulations buddy .

Shivaay - thank u.

They smiled and shake their hands.

They both move outside.

POOL SIDE AREA

Anika went towards him and ask him about the but shivaay just put her face towards the direction of the TV which displays.

10. Aditya Kumar

Anika just hugged shivaay tightly and congratulates him.

Anika - u did it shiv.

He smile and again they hug.

Soon ranveer comes out and congratulate the top 10 contestants and ask other 10 not to give up and they leave.

Ranveer - so we all will meet at 3 pm tomorrow for the next part till than enjoy.

Anika - shiv we need go to the farmhouse.

Shivaay - yes let's go and getting fresh.

They both got fresh and moved towards the farmhouse.
---------------------------------------
Hope u enjoyed it and was I able to compensate for not giving u guys an update yesterday 😅😆

Please give few words of appreciation and some suggestions needed.