Chapter 22

Enjoy
---------
Nikita Gandhi comes on the stage took the mic and greets everyone.

Nikita - hello everyone.

All 5 contestants greets her back.

Nikita - " so I can see so much of enthusiasm, passion and love towards cooking. When u go to the national level after winning state u will have a apron which your name and state written on it. I am from Gujarat so I got an apron with my name and my state name written on it and when u win national level u will get a apron of INDIA written on it with your name and that feeling is so damn precious I can't describe with words.

State and national level can be won by anyone who has a passion, respect and love towards cooking but the problem arises in international. There are around 195 countries around the world but only 50 counties take part in world cooking champion. Their are around 5 rounds.
1st is quiet simple judges ask questions and answers about ingredients and all. But only 30 can qualify.
2nd is a bit difficult it looks easy but still it has a great amount of difficulty.
(Nikita opens the projector and shows them the dish)

Beef Wellington is a heavenly treat for those who love steak

Beef Wellington is a heavenly treat for those who love steak. Basically, it is the fillet steak with coatings of duxelles and pate. Once the steak is ready, they wrap it up in a puff pastry and then bake it again. This dish does look quite simple but requires proper focus and time for preparation.

I got dismiss in this round only and mostly every Indian gets dismiss in this round. So u need to be more careful while making this dish. And out of 30 , 20 can qualify.

3rd round is about your country special dish . only 10 can qualify it.
4th one is a hotel management u need to manage a hotel for a day. Different sections are give to each contestants. And in this only 5 can qualify.
5th round is always a suspense each and every year  it changes.

I hope I make everything clear about international round. I really hope and will pray to god that an Indian brings the trophy to India.

So if u have any doubts u can ask me "

Nikita complete the speech everyone ask for her experience she describes it very patiently .

With that the workshop over and ranveer ask everyone to report at 9 am tomorrow.

Everyone leaves the auditorium .

Shivaay moved out of the hotel only to see everyone standing and waiting for him across the street.

Shivaay crosses the road and everyone ask about the workshop he said " it was nice but from the words of chef Nikita I can conclude that international level is difficult. "

Anika - shivaay the things looks difficult when we do not do hard work. And u know that hard work is the key to success.

Shivaay smiled and asked " done with shopping. "

Gauri - yes bade bhaiya we bought so many things

Before Gauri could say further Rudy said " bhabhi we can sit in a restaurant and then talk I am very hungry "

Everyone laughs at Rudy's puppy face.

They moved to one of the restaurant in lonavala and have their chat and after that they explore lonavala visited lion point, ryewood park and bhor ghat and while returning home rain started and anirivya force shivomru to enjoy rain.

They reached home changed clothes and shivika went to hotel.

IN HOTEL

SHIVIKA'S ROOM

They unpack their stuff and go to bed.

Anika notice frown on his face and asked him " what happened Shiv. "

Shivaay - anika tomorrow is A very big day I don't know whether I be able to make it or not.

Anika - shiv u can do it and u just need to be calm and relaxed while preparing for the judges and chairman. Panic always lead to mistakes.

Shivaay - hmm I will keep that in mind for sure.

Anika - now sleep tomorrow is a very big day for u and u need a proper rest and I will wake u up by 7 .

Shivaay - ( chuckle)  u will wake me up??

Anika( glaring at her husband)  - by the way mr. I am the one who wakes up early Now a days.

Shivaay smiled and said " just kidding babes "

They cuddle and drifted into sleep.

Next morning shivika gets up and freshen up talks to junior and senior clan and they wised him luck.

They had their breakfast and move downstairs.
-------------------

I know I am super late but I am currently involved in stuff of college routine and course changing etc.

So will surly update every Sunday but if I get time I will update soon.

Silent readers please show some love towards the book.