Chapter 16

Please do read...

So sorry guys as my admission process and entrance exams are lined for upcoming 2 weeks u all will get slow updates but will try to update once or twice a week but short . Please don't stop loving this book and cooperate 🙏🙏.

I hope I didn't disappoint anyone.

Enjoy
----------

They all get back to the work but they didn't know that ranveer was listening to them he got an idea and move towards his seniors to discuss something.

Shivaay started making the Cesar salad but still he was worried for main course as both the dishes contain rice and it might upset the judge.

He tried to talk to Suraj but he ignored him.

So he tried to talk to mohini but she said that Suraj is the captain we can't do anything.

And now it was enough for shivaay he showed his shivaay Singh oberoi tadi.

Shivaay (adi) - enough is enough Suraj u think I am a fool or what I am equally capable of doing things and giving ideas but your stupid brain...

Suraj - mind your language.

Shivaay (shouted) - I didn't complete yet Mr. Suraj jodpuri kabuli is rice made dish and that fried chicken usually used as a snack u are mixing so many dishes I think u should change your strategy instead of fried chicken u can make gravy chicken with naan so that the ingredients did not get waste.

Aakriti - I think Aditya ji is right Suraj u are the captain of this team but u should listen to everyone.

Suraj - I am not discriminating anyone its just that he came to the 10th position in copping round he do weak in chopping and he will suggestions to me.

Vikram - so what Suraj he chopped chicken which is damn difficult u should be thankful to him that he suggested this to us or we should ended up losing.

Suraj looked towards vikram in shock he thought to make him his playcard against his group.

Everyone one agreed to shivaay except Suraj but majority wins. In almost last moment the change everything.

Meanwhile a senior looks at Aditya and saw a spark and a passion towards cooking.

Meanwhile

Ranveer - I told u sir he has a passion towards cooking we are preparing them for the international level from past 12 years we did not win the title of world cooking champion.

Senior - but we cannot favour anyone ranveer.

Ranveer - sir I Am not favouring him it's just that I want the best person to win the state level. I just want to give him a immunity so that I can see how he will use it. Only if he wins.

Senior - okay but this will happen only if his team wins.

In kitchen

Everthing was ready.

Cesar salad

Mini Pita Black Bean Quesadilla

Jodhpuri kabuli

Gravy chicken with naan

Peach pie with sour cream

Everything was placed perfectly .

Everyone one was taking but our shivaay was looking to the dishes again and again.

Suraj went towards adi (shivaay) - don't think u won Mr I will not let u win state level.

Shivaay (chuckles) - u can not do anything Suraj as cooking is my passion u can try but u can never achieve with your cheating techniques.

Shivaay and Suraj give each other angry glare.

Ranveer - so times up and I hope u all are well prepared I would like to call our chef guest Ms.Nikita Gandhi everyone gives her a round of applause and welcomes her.

Ranveer - so u know our famous Ms.Nikita Gandhi she will be here for next round also and will share her experience with u all and for this round also she will taste and select one team who is capable of qualifying this round and team A please come forward with your dishes.

Team A - Suraj and team went towards the judge and place the dishes.

Nikita and ranveer taste the dishes and they appreciate them and likewise another team also came and they also taste the dishes.

Ranveer ask the contestants to report them after 2 hours and the results will be declared then only.
-----------------------------------
Hope this chappy is not that bad and for sure u guys will get a shivika moment in next update.