Chapter 11

Thank u everyone for your support.

Enjoy
---------
OBEROI MANSION

The very next day everyone was busy in hall ten, jhanvi and shakti were looking towards a deal whereas dadi and pinky were doing some random talk after having breakfast made by shivaay except our angry young man who was continuously pacing and anirivyaomru wre just looking at him.

Shivaay - I will fire khanna today.

Anirivyaomru listen to this for Nth time in past one hour while senior oberoi chuckles and look at him disbelief.

Omkara - he must be in the traffic.

Shivaay - how much traffic is their in Mumbai.

Anika - as if u don't know.

Shivaay rolled his eyes while others chuckle.

Khanna come running to the hall with the letter.

Khanna - sir your letter.

Shivaay (smile and gives sarcasm)  - badi jaldi aa gaya .

Khanna - really sir thank u.

Meanwhile everyone facepalm themselves and shivaay was boiling in
Anger.

Shivaay - khanna I will...

But gauri interrupted shivaay .

Gauri - bade Bhaiya leave it na see we got the letter.

Shivaay - ha letter.

He took the letter from khanna and read it.

Omkara - shivaay what is written in it.

Shivaay - tomorrow at 12 noon is reporting time in Lonavala and only one person is allowed with me in the hotel and the program is of 7 days .

Tej - ha so u and Anika tomorrow morning take the Flight and I just ask khanna to book the tickets.

Shivaay - okay

Pinky - why not our whole junior clan go to lonavala to our farmhouse near by that hotel. And weekend is also near they will enjoy.

Jhanvi - yes we can do that. So kids would u all like to go.

Rudy - of course mom we all will go and whenever Bhaiya gets free from competition we will enjoy the lonavala.

Gauri - ha Rudy and in that jiji will not get bored.

Shakti - so what u guys doing here just do some shopping for tomorrow.

Saying this junior clan decided that shivaay will accompany anika and Gauri for the shopping of new clothes and the necessary stuff. While ruvya and om goes to their respective work to complete the pending work so that they can enjoy their lonavala trip.

The whole day passes and they pack their bags .

Next morning

Junior clan took the blessing from elders while the elders blessed everyone and wish shivaay luck and they all move to the airport to catch the flight.

Within a hour or two they reached their destination.

Rikara and ruvya moved to the farmhouse and shivika to the hotel .
----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for a short update not well.

Hope this chapter is not a nonsense.

Sorry for disappointing u all 😞🙏