Chapter 34

Hello friends chai pe lo 😂
How are u all.
New chappy
Enjoy
---------
DELHI HOTEL - MAIN HALL.

All contestants gathers and stand in line.
In front their was 10 items were kept but hidden and chef Sanjeev kapoor stands there by.

Sanjeev - hello my dear contestant so I am explaining the round 1 to u guys u will get points and no elimination.

Here we have 10 ingredients and u need to choose 5 ingredients but u will not know what are u picking. We will mix all 5 products and u have to taste that but only 2 times and tell u what could be the items.

For each item u will get 10 points and if u guess all 5 ingredients than u will get bonus points that is +10 .

Be careful contestants if u guess any one wrong u will loose 10 bonus points.

So are u people ready.

All contestants in union said yes chef.

One by one contestants one by one goes perform but no one got 50 points.

Ranveer who was in management room seeing the performance of round 1 was a bit worried coz the ingredients were damn fancy.

Here in performing area next contestant was shivaay he went towards the Sanjeev Sir.

Sanjeev - shivaay from Maharashtra great business tycoon.

Sanjeev smiled and shivaay chuckle

Sanjeev - okay so choose any 5 ingredients.

Shivaay - 1,2,4,8,9 .

He chose ingredients randomly and the helper but all 5 ingredients in a bowl and place on a table in front of shivaay.

Sanjeev - so shivaay ready.

Shivaay - yes chef.

Shivaay took the spoon and ate the mixture of ingredients.

He closed his eyes and concentrate .

Shivaay - "Naga Chilli"
"olive oil "

He took another and last spoon.

"Kalari Cheese"
"Cassava (chips)"
"milk"

Sanjeev smiled and asked the helper to give the list.

He smiles.

Sanjeev - congratulations shivaay your all answers are right u get 60 points in this round congratulations .

(author note : this idea is taken from on of the nakuul'interview were he played a game like this)

Everyone clapped ranveer, anika (outside) and family (connected with anika on Video call as they can't wait it to telecast in evening)  were so damn happy.

Round 1 got completed and ranveer, anika and family congrats shiv and ranveer asked him to take rest as he only  knows what's gonna happen tomorrow.

Ranveer - be ready at 10 am tomorrow. Tomorrow is gonna be a very big day. So take rest no outing

Anika made a sad face which was noticed by shivaay

Shivaay - yes sir.

Ranveer and shivika went towards their respective room.

Shivika in hand in hand reached the room and shivaay asked why are u sad coz we are not able to go out.

Anika nodded to yes.

Shivaay said its okay ma'am we will go tomorrow.

She smiled and hugs her shivaay watched movies ,chat with obros and obahus ate their dinner and goes to bed.

THE NEXT DAY

Shivika got up get fresh and have breakfast.

After having breakfast they moved downstairs.

Anika moves to the auditorium and shivaay to main hall for round 2 .

Sanjeev was already present their with management, ranveer and few other chefs.

Shivaay moved towards the contestants and stand their thinking what could be the challenge today.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hope u enjoyed.
What to cover round 2 also but I need to write an assignment.

Not even 80+ votes on previous chapter but I deserve this for not writing for months.

Next update on Friday or Saturday.