Chapter 27

IN KITCHEN

Both shivaay and helper 3 forget to see the dal . When they saw it, it was too late the dal got burned which made everyone worried and the confidence stoop low whereas Suraj was happy.

The helper 3 was constantly saying sorry to shivaay.

Shivaay - it's okay it's not your fault I am also at fault .

Helper 1- sir i think we should put dal again.

At which shivaay said

Shivaay - no we should not put the dal again as it will waste our time.

Shivaay was now worried about the dishes he was thinking so hard.

IN AMPHITHEATER

Anika saw all the happenings and was worried at the same time she was just praying to the god and thinking positive that her shivaay can do anything and just whispered " shivaay u can do it ".

IN KITCHEN

Shivaay opens his eyes redirects everyone.

Shivaay - so guys their is change in plan instead of dal only churma and baati will be served and rest would be the same.

He asked helper 1 and helper 2 to prepare for everything rasgulla, lassi and vada pav whereas shivaay put himself for batti  and churma .

Helper 3 was still shaking coz he was the one who put dal and forgot about it doing other stuff.

Helper 1 and 2 get back to work whereas shivaay and helper 3 got into a small conversation.

Helper 3 - I am sorry sir because of me it all happened now what we will do because of me u will fail.

Shivaay - why are u thinking negative I know what I am gonna do and please relax have water relax yourself and start preparing for plate and garnishing okay. Side by side we will plate them instead of doing it at the end.

Helper 3 nodded and they all got back to work.

( thank you unknown00900 for the idea)

IN MANAGEMENT ROOM

Ranveer - sir I think we should send few people first like 40-50 as it will be a hustle and bustle at the end.

This idea of ranveer was liked by everyone and they decided to tell the contestants after half an hour later and send the people in 10 minutes after that.

IN KITCHEN

Almost everything was ready on shivaay's counter whereas Suraj and other contestants counter were still struggling coz they made foreign dishes and foreigners will judge the already know plating.

BAATI AND CHURMA

BAATI AND CHURMA

RASGULLA

VADA PAV

VADA PAV

DESI LASSI

DESI LASSI

( AUTHOR NOTE -I AM FEELING HUNGRY NOW BUT I AM ON DIET 😕)

Helper 3 who gained some confidence told shivaay " sir almost 50 plates are ready " .

Shivaay - good. Almost everything is ready just making the another lot.

Helper 3 made sure that nothing no dish had more amount of spices and no dish had more amount of sugar.

They were doing the plating which was saw by Suraj and chuckle and think " so low mentality he made Indian dishes instead of foreign one how stupid he is aya bada businessman " .

Just then ranveer enters .

Ranveer - guys I want everyone attention rn just for 5 minutes.

Everyone looked at ranveer with confused face.

Ranveer - so to create less hustle bustle at the end 50 people will be entering the restaurant to taste the dishes made by u guys.

-------------------------------------

Guys I don't know what I wrote.
Writing after months is a struggle.
I forgot all my ideas but still I write and it's okay if u guys don't like it.

I am sorry

I am running out of ideas

Suggestions are welcome......

Next update on Thursday