Chapter 38

Target is not completed so I am assuming that my story is boring.
Enjoy
----------
Shivika decided to surprise the family. Shivaay was thanking god that in excitement anika didn't tell anyone about this.

Shivaay informed khanna to arrange a copper quickly as they need to reach Mumbai before 8. Khanna didn't tell anyone about the coming of shivika.

Shivika packed their stuff and sat in the copper.

Meanwhile
Dadi - om shivika are not picking up the call. I getting tensed.

Rudra - dadi yeh billu Billi fir ladne lag gaye honge ya fir romance kar rahe honge aapko par dadi bana hai process chalu hai.

Om smacked his head and says - have some shame Rudy elders are sitting here.

Rudy makes annoying face and sit quietly.

Tej - okay kids but on a serious note ma is right.

Gauri - kahi bade Bhaiya round 3 mein har toh nahi gae. Hey Shankar ji agar bade Bhaiya jeet gae toh 1001 nariya podungi.

Gauri prays.

Pinky - yes Gauri I am also getting so worried.

Jhanvi consoled her.

Rudy - I am imagining that Bhaiya won the state level and entering through the gate with bhabhi.

And just then shivika enters and shivaay was wearing the apron and chef hat.

Rudy got shocked - o I'm a magician.

Family got confused and saw in the direction were he was staring.

They all got surprised and move towards shivika. 

The thing which was making them happy was that shivaay won the state level. They were admiring the apron and the big smile on shivaay's face.

Shivaay first went to dadi followed by anika.

Touching her feet shivaay hugged her - I missed u dadi.

Dadi - I missed u too my child. I am so happy and proud on my all rounder grandson.

Anika also takes the blessings .

Dadi - because of you anika puttar shivaay is standing here.

Anika smiled - no dadi because of your blessings he is standing here.

Dadi smiled.

Shivika went towards tejvi.

They took blessings from them.

Tej - I am so proud of u shivaay. U know your rivals are so jealous of u. Board of directors are also happy.

Shivika smiled.

Then they moved towards shanky.

Pinky and shakti starts talking to Anika ignoring shivaay.

Pinky - haye meri heera bahu. I missed u so much.

Shakti - ha beta u know one was with me while I go for evening wake.

Shivaay - hello I am also here.

Shivaay said while seeking some attention.

Pinky - so what.

Shivaay in shocked said - excuse me I am your son.

Shakti - so what she is our daughter.

Anika laughed looking at shivaay and wrap her hand around pinky and said - MA I guess some one is jealous.

Shivaay - no of course not why would I be jealous.

Saying that he starts to leave but pinky held his hand .

Pinky - are beta we were just annoying u. I am so happy for u that finally u are doing things which make u happy.

She said with tears in her eyes.

Shivaay hugged her and said I love you mom. U are the best.

Shakti - yes beta now I can say that I got back our shivaay back who was converted into SSO.

Shivaay was happy that he finally was getting his father's love which he didn't receive.

Gauri and Bhavya hugged their bade Bhaiya.

Rivya - we missed u Bhaiya.

Anika - excuse me I am also here.

Shivaay - rivya someone is jealous.

Anika made faces.

Anika - bhagad billa.

Shivaay - hey don't call me that pannika

Anika - don't spoil my name kanji ankon wale alien.

Shivaay - hey u...

Before shivaay could say anything om cut his words and says - shivaay your brothers are also waiting for u.

shivika gave each other " I will see u later " look to each other.

Shivaay went and hug - how are u om . How was your exhibition. Hope it went well and u took care of the family right. And for god sake u didn't trouble ru.

Shivaay looked at Rudra who was in shock.

Om - yes shivaay everything is fine and I didn't trouble your ru but yes he troubled me.

Om also looks towards rudra.

Shivom goes towards ru and said what happened.

Rudra coming back to his la la land he says - u saw om when I used my powerful imagination it got true my bhai is here I missed u Bhaiya.

He hugged him.

Rudra - I am proud of u Bhaiya aaj aapne sabit kar Dia ki aap Mere bhai Ho.

Rudra said raising his collar. Shivom chuckles and other rolled their eyes.

Rudra - bhaiya I was thinking of my imagination is that strong so let me tell you another imagination.

Shivaay smile and folding his arms said - say.

Rudra - I want this jatadhari om to have colourful hairs like rainbow.

Om glares at him and ran to hit him but Rudra hides behind.

Rudra - Bhaiya Bhaiya save me from this jatadhari.

Dadi saw that the those laughter are back omru fighting and shivaay just resolving their silly fights. Anirivya casually talking and having fun.

She send a silent prayer to god to protect their family from evil eye.

Later they all were sitting on dinning table after watching the telecast of round 3 . Everyone was happy.

Shivaay told that he wants to join office but tej and shakti refuses but some how shivaay convince them that after talking classes from chef Sanjeev, chef ranveer and chef pankaj he will go for 2 hours for office and then spend time with family.

They all agreed.
-------
No targets as they are of no use.
But silent readers it not even takes a second to like The Star button below.
Show some love