Chapter 5

Hey guys thank u for voting and encouraging me.

Enjoy
---------

OBEROI MANSION

Everyone was thinking about how to convince shivaay for cooking competition. 

Omkara - I think first we need to bring out his hidden talent. 

Dadi - No om he already has a talent of cooking it's just that he didn't get any support. 

Anika - But dadi we need to convince that stubborn SSO he will never accept to participate in any cooking competition. 

Rudra - Can we just talk with him.

Anika - billuji and talk next to impossible. 

Dadi - Anika is right rudra he never show his emotions. 

Gauri - but we need to do something. 

Bhavya - can we just bring his old memories in front of him and he may get some courage. 

Dadi - hmm this can happen.

Omkara- okay so done me,  Rudy and Bhabhi collect the related photos and make Presentation till then Gauri and Bhavya will set the hall, will get the projector.  OK? 

Anirivyaru - OK 👍

All went to their respective work and start executing the plan

Meanwhile dadi bless their junior clan and give a silent prayer to god to make this plan successful. 

It was already 7:45 pm and whole arrangements were made they were just waiting for shivaay, they already ask khana to inform about shivaay being enter in the house. 

Just then khana message omkara that Shivaay will enter to the mansion any moment.

All of them hide into secret places and wait for shivaay to enter. 

IN HALL

Shivaay enters to the mansion and saw all the lights off he was about to call Anika when on a projector a screen play with a background music.  

(Follow Your Dream

Sheryn Regis)

People laugh us they
Stare at you and say
She's got no where to go
But if they only know you're thinkin

A pic of shivaay wearing a chef a hat comes.  (a small smile crept on his face)

Where did I go wrong
How should I move on
Inspite of what I see
They're losing faith in me

A pic of shivaay with his first dish comes.(old memories gives a knok to his mind) 

You tell your self you believe
That in every feat
It takes a heart to endure
All the pains and grief,
Having the hope to see the best that you can be...

While dadi and the junior clan saw his face and get emotional. 

Follow your dream
The courage found within
Your soul is keeping you so strong
That you could rise each time you fall

A pic of shivaay  when he burned his hand. (shivaay chuckles remembering those struggle and happy days)

And stand up on your own
This time you won't go wrong
Just give your best to hold your will
Persistently, become the one
You've always aimed to be

But just then a flashback comes about the conversation between pinky and himself.  Promise are meant to break. 
These words ring his mind and he just close his eyes.

Got to find your place
Where you'll proudly face
The woes that come your way
Sometimes it's hard to say
If you can stick to your desire
Never lose the fire
That burns up light inside for you to win the fight

Each and Every struggle in the kitchen comes in front of his eyes.

You tell your self to achieve
You must not retreat
Persist the stops and be tough
If you must compete
Learning the path of fate
By every road you take

except last word

He remember how he used to fight with his family for omru and prinku for their dreams.

Reaching that peak so high
But you can't describe
All you're fears inside
That one day you might be filled
With worries
You'll find out in time
Every misery meant to make
You feel you're stronger to run free
Repeat

(Songwriters: SATURNO VEHNEE / POPSIE SATURNO)

By the end of video he has tears in his eyes and he can sense that the whole clan is standing behind him. 

Before anyone can say anything he just ask them "not a word " and retires to his room.

Anika - Did we just hurt him.

Everyone looked at the direction of Shivaay's room and then to Anika.

Suddenly they heard sobbing sound so they looks on to the direction and was shocked to see pinky crying, jhanvi giving support to her and the and shakti head down with guilt. 

Anika and others bring them inside and made them sit on the couch. 

Pinky (crying) - I am a bad mother.  Shivaay don't deserve me.

Anika (sitting near her) - no ma u are a good mother it's just that the situation were different. 

Omru were angry on their parents but they behave maturely. 

Omkara - yes choti MA don't cry please .

Tej - beta we are really sorry for are deeds and years ago we remain silent and didn't support shivaay.

Shakti - bhaisaab is right we just back of remain silent and watch drama. 

Jhanvi - (still supporting pinky)  we came early so that we can spent weekend with our children but we didn't knew that we will come in front of past.  (she said sadly) 

Dadi - past is past puttar we can not change it but we can change our present. 

Rudra - yes " past is in our head but future is in our hands " we need to support bhai. 

Gauri - and for that we need to be a Great Wall for shivaay Singh oberoi.

Bhavya- so will u help us to convince Bhaiya .

They all nodded pinky wipes her tears and a need confidence rush inside them to convince shivaay. 
------------------------------------------

Hope u like it.
I will try to give updates lengthy. 

Target 40 votes