Chapter 26

Enjoy
---------
In restaurant.

SHIVAAY'S COUNTER

Shivaay - so in Indian we should make something like a proper main course,  something like snack and one desert with a proper Indian beverage.

Helper 2 - sir what about vada pav as a Snack I am damn sure they don't even know in India these types of snacks are there.

Shivaay chuckles.

Helper 1 - sir what about amritsari lassi with nuts.

Shivaay nodded and smiled

Helper 3 - how about rasgulla as desert.

Shivaay - okay. And I think for main course dal bati churma will be fine.

Trio nodded.

Helper 3 - but sir their is a problem. We all know these dishes has a very good amount of masala and mirch but maximum people out their will not like spices.

Helper 2 - yes sir and they avoid deep fry also.

Shivaay - so we will do one thing we will keep the preference of taste buds according to them and about the deep fry thing we will go for fry on a pan or a grill. Is that okay.

Trio - yes sir.

Shivaay - so can we just divide the work and one more thing we need to do it really fast we will be serving for at least 100 people and yes try to complete the work in 1hour 40minutes we need to decorate the plates in 20 mins only.

Trio - yes sir.

So they finally decided what they actually need to make and with that they divided the work also.

Helper 1- vada pav including sauce and amritsari lassi.

Helper 2- rasgulla

Helper 3 and shivaay - dal bati churma.

And after deciding they also got the ingredients and as shivaay would be able to cook after an hour so the ingredient boy kept the ingredients in store only so they can not get destroyed. 

Ranveer - so on the count of 3 u all will be starting and shivaay I will tell u when to cool. Is that clear.

Everyone - yes sir.

Ranveer - okay so 1.... 2..... 3..... Go.

Everyone except shivaay starts to cook while he was just sitting in the sitting area with his team mates.

Whereas mostly other contestants were making fancy and foreign dishes. While Suraj instead of cooperating with his team mates he was just making them following his orders whenever the team mates of Suraj wants to talk to him he just say " I am the boss here not u. So just go and do your work which I assigned u ". Suraj doesn't bothered to ask the opinion of others.

An hour passed.

Ranveer - shivaay I want u and your team mates to come on the counter.

Shivaay and team arrives.

Ranveer - so on a count of 3 u will start . okay so 1.... 2..... 3..... Go.

Shivaay and team started with the work they were assigned while others were completed with one or more than that dishes he was just starting.

Everyone started with their work helper 3 starts with putting dal and cutting nuts for Lassi and churma and some for garnishing also. Shivaay prepared the dough for bati and put atta in kadai in medium flame for churma. Helper 2 put the water and sugar for rangulla and helper 1 prepaers for vada.

Suddenly someone " shivaay sir "

------------------------------------------------------

Keep guessing what could be the matter. I will meet u guys on Saturday Now .

Silent readers please show some love towards the story.

An I making this book boring.