Chapter 39

Enjoy
---------
Everyone was happy about shivaay winning the state level this news went viral and shivaay already gave an interview about his experience about cooking with the great chefs of India.

Oberoi empire was touching the sky after this news went to media. Shivaay works in office for a limited time and by 4 used to come back to home, first spend time with his dadi and dad.

Then in evening he used to prepare dishes he learn from chefs for his family.

Family always give him honest opinion. And later at night shivika, rikara and ruvya used to spend time with each other teasing and laughing around, they spend hours together.

It's been 2 weeks this routine is being followed but one day shanky, tejvi and dadi went to a family function and om  went to his art gallery, anika Gauri went to office along with shivaay, Rudra at his gym and Bhavya at her duty.

Shivaay came a bit late but early than rikara, ruvya and anika.

He decided to make some pasta and noodles as senior oberois are gonna come late.

He was making noddles with high flame just then anika called him he got busy in talking with her but was continued with his work pouring oil in , some sauces and by mistake he pour tobasco sauce from which he is allergic to it.

He cuts the call and mixes the sauce and due to the tadka in the pan makes him cough more and more.

He was coughing hard and want to call someone but he was not in that state he fall on his knees due to weakness holding his chest. He felt dizziness in front of his eyes and he loose his consciousness.

After some time due to high flames, the flame start touching the ceiling which results to on of fire alarm.

Security got alter and just then junior clan arrived and went inside. The smoke covered half of the house.

Anika - om what's happening shivaay is inside I need to go.

They all went behind anika covering their mouth.

They all check the house except the kitchen and dining area as the high amount of smoke was in that area only.

They went towards kitchen and was shocked to see unconscious shivaay on the floor.

Anika put shivaay's head on her laps.

Om switch off the gas and put the pan under the water with the help of Rudy and Gauri was sprinkling water on her bade Bhaiya.

Anika was crying.

Bhavya notice the tobasco sauce bottle open and shivaay holding his chest and went towards omru.

Bhavya - om bhai I guess bade Bhaiya accidentally tasted or put tobasco sauce in the pan which triggered his heart condition.

Om - I think u are right. Rudra call the ambulance.

Rudra nodded and he acted maturely and called the doctor and Ambulance. Rudra was also not in state to talk he want to cry hugging his superman.

Soon Ambulance arrived and khanna and the rest of the security team controls the situation.

CITY HOSPITAL

Shivaay on the stretcher was taken to the emergency room.

Anika was crying and crying so was not in a state to say anything. Where's om was looking at his brother face tears were threatening to come out but he was controlling for his baby brother.

Tears roll down from Rudy's face and rivya were broken to see their bade Bhaiya, their strength but they Now want to become the strength of their bade Bhaiya.

Doctor- please u guys wait here.

And doctor went inside for his checkup.

Anika was looking from the glass window into the ward.

She was devastated, her lifeline, her chand who helped her to overcome her fears , her sunshine who filled colours in her colourless life.

om was standing beside her. Anika looked at om and said om shivaay Singh oberoi ki jaan itni asani se toh nahi jaygi na.

Om looked at his bhabhi his best friend devastated dry tears on her face makes his heart pain.

Om hugged her saying - nothing will happen to him don't worry.

Om indicate rivya to handle her .

Gauri - jiji kuch nahi hoga himmat rakhiye aapko pata hai na bade Bhaiya ko aapki aakhon mein aansu pasand nahi hai.

Gauri made Anika sit on the bench nearby.

Om looked towards Rudy who was standing against the wall. He moved towards his brother.

Rudra- o my superman, o my Bhaiya.
O nothing will happen to him na. If something happened to him I will surly make my life.

Om - kuch nahi hoga. Ha Agar tune esi baate ki na toh mein bhai Ko bata dunga ki tu esi baate kar raha tha aur fir tujhe woh bohot dantenge.

Om rarely says bhai to shivaay. He respects him alot and he don't have to say bhai to him for show that.

Bhavya got a call from tej.

Bhavya - om Bhaiya papa is calling.

Om got a bit tensed as he don't know what to say to them that their shivaay is hospitalized.
----------------
I couldn't write further as my hands were shaking coz I never wrote anything emotional.
Sorry I want to complete it but I can't.