1 : Seesh Mahal

Arnav Singh Raizada stood tall in front of Seesh Mahal on the very spot where sixteen years ago he was forced to transform form a happy teenager Arnav Malik to today's the most ruthless cold hearten shrewd Business Tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada.

He took off his Shades for a moment to admire the house with his warm open eyes. The house was still beautiful, so elegant and aristocratic. He could hear the laughters that used to ring around the place. He saw his younger self lying hours in the lush gardens engrossed in a book, watching the pride in his father's eyes for winning state level chess competition, his mother mollycoddling him into having his meals.

Once this house had always given him security of home, the warmth of family and now nothing but nightmare of the soul-shattering gunshot and his mother's blood curdling scream amidst the music of shenai and laughter in the air. He put his shades back on and allowed the guards to escort him inside, completely ignoring the hype of the media.

In a few minutes, Sheesh Mahal would go back to its rightful owner. He felt immense pleasure seeing his wicked uncle Agam Malik joined his hands and pleaded before him for mercy.

Agam " Raizada saab, you cannot do this to me. Main Barbaad ho jaaongaa. Please ... please show me some mercy " grabbing Arnav's feet pleaded " Where will I go? I don't even have a roof to sleep under "

Arnav " Go sleep on the pavement " Taking shades off " Or better get your two daughters to sleep around so you can have somewhere to sleep " with evil smirk " Hain na, Chachaji ? "

Agam shocked " Ar...Arnav...Ma...Malik ? " struggled find voice

Arnav " Mallik part was dead long back when my so called father killed my mother with his infidelity and you heartlessly ousted me from my own house. Now it's Arnav Singh Raizada " put shades back on " Security .... Get him thrown out on the streets " walked out onto the lobby

Four Hours Later...........

Arnav was looking towards the stage where the models were exhibiting his company's designs on the ramp. It was a big show, showcasing AR's Bridal Collection. He had arranged this in Lucknow cause he wanted to put his new purchase into use. He'd paid a huge sum of money for it and he wanted the money spent to be profitable for him. He closed his eyes and rested his head to the headrest in relief seeing the show's huge success.

Few minutes later suddenly he didn't hear the loud music or the whistles or the clapping; and there were just whispers. He opened his eyes to see a perfect hour glass figure with milky complexion dressed up in the apple green in midst of all those reds. There she stood, her eyes closed, hands clutching her skirt. He stood up instinctively and she landed straight into his arms.

He found himself lost in the pair of green hazel doe like eyes; and then his eyes fixed themselves in the pink quivering lips. He snapped when he felt her fingers delicately tracing the column of his neck in a trance. He saw the faintest hint of wonder and desire hiding behind the prominent fear in those doe eyes.

What the hell was HE doing?

She had not only distracted his show but also him like no other had ever done. She was distraction. And according to him Distractions Are To Be Destroyed.

He let go of her and threw her to the stage roughly.

Man " Sir, I think she's here to sabotage the show"

Arnav " Lock her away "

Two female bouncers dragged her away not giving ears to her pleas.

Arnav " Aman .... Make sure none of these photographs get published "