6 : Trapping Pigeon

Khushi " What's my job? " clutching tightly the strap of her bag in nervousness

Arnav " I never said I'm offering you a job Ms. Gupta. If you remember, I said I have a proposition for you " got up from couch and stood in front of Khushi "I want you to become my mistress. I'll take care of all your family's needs and in return you have to take care of my sexual needs of course. You have to move to Delhi with me. You will stay... "

Rage pumped through her veins. She had heard him right the first time. She couldn't believe his audacity. Khushi raised her hand and slapped hard on his right cheek. His cheek was stinging. Instead of being angry he just got turned on seeing her feisty side. He was eager to see her claws in his bed.

Khushi " Mistress... Delhi... LIVE with you? Live with YOU? What do you think of yourself Richie rich? You think I will get agree to entertain you .. for money " lifted a finger in warning " You listen, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, Khushi Kumari Gupta will never be your mistress. And how dare you even think of such a disgusting thing? How did you even think I would agree to such a vile thing? You are sick! " turned to leave

Arnav " Before you leave, you might want to have a look at this " in nonchalant voice

She stopped but seemed to battle with herself for a moment, and then turned around. Arnav opened the folder in his hand and tossed photos of them from the fashion show onto the coffee table. He took out more photos, and tossed them one-by-one onto the coffee table in front of her.

Seeing Khushi looking at the photo of hers in his arms with pure horror, he felt a sense of triumph.

Aranv smirking " Imagine the scandal Khushi Kumari Gupta at a fashion show, in the arms of Arnav Singh Raizada "

Khushi ripped up all the photos into tiny little shreds " Now you can't do anything "

Arnav " I have thousands prints of all of these images " smirking " By the way your father, Shashi Gupta, is it? " making Khushi gasped in shock " His shop is in so much trouble. The land your father has his sweet shop on needs to be renewed and the landlord is asking for twice the rent as the land is on prime property. Considering the fact that your father already struggling to make ends meet, now how will he provide for you and your family ? " softly chuckled looking at Khushi's dumbstruck expression before continuing " If you agree to my proposal Khushi I will provide for your family all the luxuries they desire. I can keep your father's shop afloat and as for your sister, if you ask me nicely enough, with my influence, she can find a good boy. All you have to do is be mine, as long as I desire " in soft, seductive voice " If you're worried that we aren't compatible then I can eliminate your doubt right now "

He took a step forward and Khushi immediately backed up a step. Khushi felt a shudder rip through her body seeing the dark raw hunger in his eyes. For every step he took forward, she took one back until she tumbled onto the one seater sofa behind her. He continued to approach her and to get further away from him she sunk into the sofa more and more.