3 : Pearls

Khushi had never ever been in a situation like this before. She came here to bring a solution to the problem of dowry for her sister by meeting her to be brother in law but she had fallen straight into the arms of the most handsome man she'd ever came across. Next moment some unknown women hurl her into a room and lock the door. Since past two hours she was continuously banging on the door.

Khushi " Please, please let me go. I need to find Abishek Sharma and return for my sister's wedding. I'm late as it is. Please let me go. Please " banging on the door

Suddenly the door was opened and she ran out of the door. Next moment she felt a grip on her elbow and pushed her back to the room. She saw the handsome man in whose arms she had fallen in the evening took a step inside and closed the door behind him. He walked toward her while his eyes flickering all over her.

Khushi " Dekhiye, listen to me. Thank god you're here " sniffling

Before she knew what was happening Arnav grabbed her hand and twisted her around and brought her crashing into his chest. This caused her dupatta to slip off a little.

Arnav " Who sent you here? " snarled

When she didn't reply, he shook her and this seemed to bring Khushi out of her dazed.

Arnav " I said who sent you? " squeezing Khushi wrists

Khushi hissed in pain " No one, I'm here by my own. See, I'm sorry for gate crashing your event but trust me when I say it was purely unintentional "

Arnav " Unintentional? Is it? Doesn't look like it by the looks. You have come here on your own wish to make money. Isn't it? " snarled

Khushi " What nonsense? See, I agree I'm at fault doesn't mean you would get a right to speak crap. Let me go, it's important for me to reach on time " struggling

He spun her around in his arms again until her chest crashed with his. Her dupatta had completely slipped off now and was only being held together by their bodies. Then he brought his other hand up to her dori. Khushi gasped and looked at him with pleading eyes. He smirked and ripped the dori. As the small pearls fell on the floor, Khushi's heart sank. She knew she was in big trouble now. She tried to struggle in his arms but his vice like grip didn't falter.

Arnav " I'm going to ask you again. Who sent you here?! You have 1 minute to give me an answer or else "

Khushi " I'm Khushi Gupta daughter of Shashi Gupta who runs Mistan Bandar. Today is my sister's marriage. I came to talk to the groom Abishek Sharma about my sister's dowry. I swear that's all I'm here for " in between sobs

Arnav " This is your last chance to tell me the truth." warned " i, Arnav Singh Raizada, hate lairs "

Khushi " I am telling the truth. I swear! "

Arnav " I don't believe you. I think someone paid you to spy on me to get information. Did they tell you to get close to me? To fuck me if necessary ? "

With her all strength Khushi pushed him off her.

Khushi glaring at Arnav " Mr Hotshot Business Tycoon you think you are bigger than God? You think there is no one to question your actions." choked on the tears blinding her eyes. "I've been telling you, its my sister's wedding tonight. I must go....but you.." Khushi draped the dupatta round her and ran out of the room; then Seesh Mahal.