15 : Loyal To Her

Sharp at 9'o clock AR glass door opened and came Arnav Singh Raizada looking utterly handsome in his 3 piece grey suit with white crisp shirt along with grey tie. Everybody stood up in silent and started greeting him. Ignoring them he walked toward his private elevator just to reach to his cabin at 35th floor.

As soon as he reached to his cabin, his PA Annie came with his black coffee and his day schedule.

Annie " ASR, at 9:30am you have meeting with new employees. Then at 10am with Mr. Bhalla, next at 11:30 you have meeting with Finance Department; next at 1pm you have a meeting along with lunch with Mumbai Suppliers and then at 5pm video conference with Mr. Yang. And one more thing Mr. Sinha, head of Design Department, asked your time to talk about upcoming fashion show "

Arnav " Do I have any schedule at 4pm? "

Annie " No ASR "

Arnav " Good then give that time Mr. Sinha. Anything else? "

Annie " No ASR "

Arnav " Ask new employees come to conference room "

Annie " Okay ASR " left

After having his coffee Arnav went to conference room. He saw all new employees present there. He walked to his seat and sat there.

Arnav " Welcome to AR. I prefer perfection and professionalism in my office. I don't want any type of stupidity or silliness in my office. And make sure you never mix your personal and professional life in office hours. I hope whatever certificates you submitted are genuine. If we found anything fraud, then you will be out of this company So, you better come forward by yourself. If we find out, then the consequences will be little hard for you to get another job. I think I'm clear enough for you all. This meeting ends here. You may all leave now. Once again Welcome to AR "

One by one all new employees left from there.

Ten minutes later Sameer, one talented of designers of AR, came inside conference room following by Aman with Mr. Bhalla. Mr. Bhalla moved forward to shake hand with Arnav

Bhalla " ASR " shaking hands

Arnav just nodded his head and looked at Sameer " Designs? "