13 : H..Hungry

After hours of deep intense hot love making both of them lay bare inside the covers snuggling to each other; Khushi took in Arnav's sleeping form. He looked so calm, so innocent, his hair ruffled and breathing even.

After three rounds of intense love making Arnav was fast asleep. And she kept watching him without disturbing his sleep as she wanted him to get as much as rest as possibly could, he really needed it. On top how hard he worked, then how he exerted himself making rough love to her. She saw him sound asleep like a baby. He had a small smile on his face. He seemed peaceful almost content. She wouldn't get bored seeing him like this whole night committing his beauty to her memory. Sharp shape of his cheekbones, his straight nose, full plump lips, bit off crease on his forehead. She wondered what this world has done to make him ASR from Arnav?

It had been two months since she with him. With his arrogant side she had also seen his caring side. Though he never showed, she knew he care for her. There had never been anyone in her life who made her feel as wanted, loved and protected as him. In these two months he had become addiction to her like she for him. The intimacy between them was beyond world. He was a very skilled man. Since the first time her body submitted to him like he was its master for years. And she gladly let him take her whenever, wherever. She knew very well there no man can ever make her feel like he did.

Hearing grumbling sound from her tummy, she knew her tummy needs some food. Without disturbing his sleep, she untangled herself from him. Pushing off the cover from her naked body she got out of the bed. Grabbing his discarded shirt from the floor, she wore and made her way to the kitchen down stairs.

She went to kitchen and made her way to fridge. She found some left over pizza. She put some on plate and microwaved it. Then sitting on the kitchen counter she started devouring it while making moaning sound.

When she finished the plate, she saw Arnav standing by kitchen door just in his black silk boxer.

Khushi " I..I..uhmmam..I was h..hungry "

Without any word he walked towards her. Her throat felt dry seeing his muscles flexed with each step he took.

He took her lips in anaggressive and passionate kiss. She too began to respond to his kiss with asimilar level of fire.

Rest of the part on blog. Link in Bio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep voting & commenting

Next part will be after 40+ comments