10 : Endless Night

Arnav stood rooted to the place seeing Khushi actually wore his gifted red lace slip. WellKhushi Kumari Gupta managed to surprise him every step of the way. She had always done anything he least expected her too. Like he had thought, after seeing the slip she would definitely throw tantrums or making a fuss of it. He had actually thought of toying with her and not doing anything until they were in Delhi, but when he entered his room and saw her in his gifted slip sitting on the bed looking so inviting, his control nearly snapped.

With much control, he went slowly to her giving her a chance of back off. Much to his surprise instead of running away from him, she stood up as he neared her giving him a chance to look at her beautiful form completely. Her smooth creamy skin radiated against the red colour. Seeing Khushi in his favourite colour and in these sexy clothes drove Arnav insane. However sexy she looked, her innocence actually made him eager even more.

He stepped even closer such that there was no distance between them. Without waiting a second longer, he claimed her tempting lips in his mouth. He was kissing her for the second time that night but this time it was more heated, sensual and demanding. And she had been unable to stop herself from responding his kiss with same passion. His kisses seemed to drug her senses. They increased in intensity and vigour, his tongue probing and tasting every crevice of her mouth. He wrapped his arm around her waist drawing her closer to him. And in her reactions to his ministrations she just wrapped her arms around his neck pushing herself more into him.

From the lack of oxygen, Arnav had pulled away and trailed wet kisses that felt like a trail of fire down her neck to her throat. Khushi arched her head back giving him more access to her skin. He darted his tongue out and ran it along the column of her throat tasting her skin, and bit her chin lightly. Khushi's hands fisted in his hair letting him whatever he wanted to do with her.

He moved his lips towards her right shoulder and moved the strap of her slip aside with teeth and bit hard on her exposed shoulder. She hissed at this and he soothed the bite with his tongue. His lips trailed wet kisses along her collar bone to the other shoulder. He drew back and looked at her. She had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily. He gently slipped the slip off her body without any warning. Khushi gasped as she felt the cool air of AC hit her exposed body.

18+ Content on blog . Link on my bio

A long time passed before the realization hit him that he must be crushing her with his bulk weight. He drove out his semi hard arousal from her body and lay down to her side.

Arnav " Are you okay ? "

Khushi " Hmmm "

Arnav again took her lips for a passionate kiss pulling her in the second round of love making.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep Voting & Commenting